Limited Unlimited Deck Help!!

Fox_Roode

Hello There! I need a little help building a decent deck for my sister.

The deck is an unlimited deck... But! We're limited to the Pokemon; Luxray, Delcatty, Purugly, Persian, and Liepard.

She does not want to use trainers that will discard any of her cards (eg. Junk Arm, Sage's Training, etc,) or shuffle one into her deck for another. (eg. Pokemon Communication, etc.)

The trainers she wouldn't mind using would be Dual Ball (Or any ball for that matter,) Professor Oak and/or Copycat, Fieldworker or another drawing card, Professor Elm and/or Wally's Training, and Night Maintance. She also likes using Pokemon Tools. Any trainers that would be able to fit into her deck should be fine just as long as it's not something that was listed above.

She's a beginner so try not to come up with something that's overly complicated. Something with a bit of a strategy would be nice though (The Pokemon should be able to work together to some extent and she should be able to pull out what she needs.) She'll generally be playing against a Fire/Water deck and occasionally something else.

Neko has been trying to make one for her but she doesn't really like the things Neko comes up with.

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps.

What exactly do you mean by an unlimited deck?

Also, this is how i read what you said:

"hey, i am too lazy to work on a deck, so could someone make one for me, also if it uses cards i don't want i'll tell you to do it again"

atleast come up with a deck list yourself, then ask for ways to make it faster and more consistant, don't expect everyone else to do the work for you.

What exactly do you mean by an unlimited deck?

Also, this is how i read what you said:

"hey, i am too lazy to work on a deck, so could someone make one for me, also if it uses cards i don't want i'll tell you to do it again"

atleast come up with a deck list yourself, then ask for ways to make it faster and more consistant, don't expect everyone else to do the work for you.

Sorry, that's not what I ment at all.

We've been trying to make something. We didn't get around to posting the list we already had last night on here because we were still trying to fix what we had ourself. My sister doesn't really get along with Neko. She doesn't like the things Neko comes up with so she's getting a bit frusterated and my sister isn't really smart with this kind of thing.

'Unlimited' as in you can use older cards. It's not limited to just the current cards.

The deck list is not really working. This is what we have currently:

2 Dual Ball, UL

2 Master Ball, EX DE

4 Professor Oak's New Theory, HGSS

2 Night Maintance, SW

2 Fieldworker, EX LM

1 Professor Elm's Training Method, EX DF

1 Wally's Training, EX EM

1 Deparment Store Girl, AR

1 Castaway, EX CG

2 Copycat, HGSS

1 Lucky Egg, AR

1 Amulet Coin, GE

1 Leftovers, GE

1 Luxray GL, RR

1 Luxray GL Lv. X, RR

2 Purrlion, EP

2 Liepard, BW & EP

3 Skitty, EX RS

2 Delcatty, PL

1 Delcatty, EX SS

2 Luxray, LA & AR

2 Shinx, MT

2 Luxio, LA & AR

2 Persian, EX FL

2 Meowth, EX FL & EX DS

2 Double Colorless

2 Special Darkness Energy

5 Darkness Energy

8 Lightning Energy

I think that was all. It does not play well though from what we've tested so far. Using the deck her opponent made. He wins regardless. I'm not telling anyone to help but it would be nice. I stated which general cards she does not want to use, so simplest solution, don't use those cards. I will not ask anyone to do it over if there is something wrong with it. Neko insists on helping, as an example. She's not forced to.

I just simply want a few suggestions on which cards work together out of the ones we can use, if someone built a deck based on that, that would just be a bonus.

I should probably also have mentioned, we're trying to stay on the cheaper side of cards also, so probably 4 Luxray GL Lv. X isn't a good idea.

Ok, i didn't bother to read all of that because i noticed you're trying to use cards from the EX saga...

i am not sure if you understand the rotation, but currently you can only use cards from the following sets:

Heart gold & Soul silver

HS - Unleashed

HS - Undaunted

HS - Triumphant

Call of Legends

Black & White

Emerging powers

so half of the cards you listed are not even legal for use to begin with, re-work your current list to follow the modified rotation list.

I had said that already. This deck is unlimited. Meaning we are not using the currently legal cards. It's cards from every set. This deck is not for use on this game. It's for casual play IRL. If you had continued reading. You should have read that already.

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Expert Belt would be the best Tool I can think of, just watch out for giving out extra Prizes. 20 extra damage from the damaging attacks can be pretty useful.

Delcatty: [Ruby/Sapphire 5 or Power Keepers 8] discards an Energy card from the hand to draw 3 cards. If you really want it back, Delcatty [Platinum 4] puts those Energy back on top of the deck. Or, attack with Delcatty ex [Cry. Guardians 91] using Upstream which does 10x the number of Energy cards in your discard pile, before shuffling all the Energy back in. The best Skitty to use would be [Ruby/Sapphire 44], who can get 2 basic Energy out of the deck for 1 Colorless Energy.

Of the two Liepard, [black/White 67] can be easily set up to use Sucker Punch for 30 via Double Colorless Energy, does 30 more with any Darkness Energy attached, and 10 more for each Special Darkness Energy. If you only want to invest 1 Energy to do 30 (40 with Special), go for [Emerging Powers 65]. For Purrloin, [black/White 66] can attack sooner, but [Emerging Powers 64] has a chance of discarding random cards from the opponent's hand.

None of the Purugly are really good, but Purugly G [Platinum 88]'s first attack can be bothersome to opponents with big hands. Other than that, with Energy Gain to make the attack free, forget it. All it can do beside that and a bit of damage is give a wall to build up Pokemon behind.

Persian [HeartGold/SoulSilver 27] works similarly to Liepard [black/White 67], but does not get the benefit of Special Darkness Energy. Persian [Delta Species] can search a card out of the deck when it's Evolved, reusable with Seeker, but its attack isn't great.

Rocket's Persian ex can get Dark Persian or Rocket's Meowth, Rocket's Persian or the ex version. Sadly, Dark Persian isn't very good. Rocket's Meowth, however, can get Pokemon Tools out of the deck, and hit heavy with Miraculous Comeback, as can Team Rocket's Meowth. Team Rocket's Meowth, however, has a greater chance of Knocking Out itself. Meowth [HeartGold/SoulSilver 75] is useful for additional draw power.

To keep things simple, I'll stick to Stage 1 Pokemon, which will be able to set up more quickly.

Pokemon: 14

2 Delcatty ex [Cry. Guardians 91]

2 Delcatty [Ruby/Sapphire 5 or Power Keepers 8]

4 Skitty [Ruby/Sapphire 44]

3 Persian [HeartGold/SoulSilver 27]

3 Meowth [HeartGold/SoulSilver 75]

Choose Option 1 or Option 2 (6 cards):

Option 1:

3 Liepard (decide on your mix between [black/White 67] and [Emerging Powers 65])

3 Purrloin [black/White 66] or [Emerging Powers 64]

Option 2:

2 or 3 Rocket's Persian ex [Team Rocket Returns]

4 or 3 Rocket's Meowth [Team Rocket Returns]

Trainers: 25

4 Pokemon Collector

4 Cheren / Engineer's Adjustments / Steven's Advice

3 Celio's Network / Wally's Training / Scott / Oracle

2 Department Store Girl

1 Palmer's Contribution / Night Maintenance

3 Expert Belt

2 Amulet Coin

2 Bubble Coat

2 EXP.All

1 Cessation Cr.stal

1 Luxury Ball

Energy: 15

7 Basic Darkness

4 Special Darkness

4 Double Colorless

you can't have an unlimited deck without 1 or 2 chatot G! XD also i suggest stadium broken time space. and maybe claydol if you have, unknown (?) unknown r, and unknown q. unknown q becomes a tool she might like that.

you can't have an unlimited deck without 1 or 2 chatot G! XD also i suggest stadium broken time space. and maybe claydol if you have, unknown (?) unknown r, and unknown q. unknown q becomes a tool she might like that.

You actually can have the deck without them, such as the turn 1 win deck I use in Unlimited. They also said no Pokemon but those, so I kept to that wish.

You actually can have the deck without them, such as the turn 1 win deck I use in Unlimited. They also said no Pokemon but those, so I kept to that wish.

I was exadurating, obviously chatot g is one of my favorite cards. she said she enjoyed using tool cards, chatot G is great if you have them in your deck. unknowns are common, i'm sure they have them. if she only wanted suggestions based on the cards in the deck, well we couldn't give her any help could we? after all there's only 60 cards in a deck. anyways, i believe she was refering to active pokemon, random unkowns with special effects are different methinks, they're more like trainers you summon with pokemon collector.

Archived