Question about unlocking cards

gwetchy

I have unlocked the basic red, blue, and green, and I believe I saw a forum post before saying there are 240 Unlockable cards, I dont think I have gotten that many yet. Is there more then just the basic red blue green and yellow? Besides the ones you can buy I understand that, Im asking about the unlockable cards through the trainer challenge

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I will try to answer both gwetchy and ShionSinX's question. The 240 unlockable cards are the basic red, blue, green, and yellow decks (60cards a deck times 4 decks = 240 cards). The red, blue, and green decks are unlocked for online by beating 12 DIFFERENT trainers in the Trainer Challenge (12 trainers per deck, so if you want all three decks, then you have 36 games total to beat).

As for the Basic Yellow deck, it is automatically unlocked for online use, you just have to open it. Go to either the Deck Builder or Collection menu for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online page. Once it loads, click on the "Packs" tab at the top, and open the deck.

Hope this helps guys!

Archived