Accounts to be wiped for Maintenance

yelsha

News is on front page, in case anyone missed it. I'm not really surprised, but still a little sad :(. Hopefully post maintenance there will be some more features to keep us interested ;)

What I'd like to know about maintenance is: Will our avatars also be wiped? How will this affect the forums and what has already been posted? I'd have sent these questions to support, but the support link on front page is playing up -,-. Which I can't report either lol.

Edit: Made it to support page only to find the ask a question section is gone *rolls eyes and laughs*

Hey yelsha!

Pokemon Support page should be up and fully functional even during maintenance. It's a little kooky in that sometimes when you get to the page, you have to click the "Sign In" link near the upper right even if you're already signed in. Once you do that it should automatically recognize that you're signed in and the "Ask A Question" option should be available. As for what will come from maintenance, you'll just have to keep checking announcements to find out ;)

- Snow[/b]

Parasol Lady

Well, I don't mind this.***'s a BETA after all. And I have an incentive to play everything from the start again.

It may be beta, but accounts being deleted usually applies to Closed Beta--it's incredibly rare that Open Beta deletes them, so I also can't help but be a bit disappointed :(

Well i guess now i dont feel SO bad. even though i was half way through the platinum part of the TRAINER CHALLENGE, and was kinda feeling myself having earned an extra Meganium, a Butterfree and a Torterra and was demolishing the cpu charachters.Overall though i'm pleased with what they have going, so no complaints THUS far, cant wait for the actual launch,....welp im off to re-create my avatar. Peace.

Well I'm not someone who can take this very gracefully...to be honest I totally freaked out when I discovered that after playing day & night to become the champion of 3 leagues, I have to start all over again...I feels like all my efforts of unlocking cards, working my way to the championship by trails-and-errors...are wasted! I'm only glad that my earned tokens are added immediately.

We feel your pain!

Head over to the official Announcements thread for an explanation regarding this very topic. We have an active forum announcement about the Open Beta and the sad topic of account wipes there - you can find it HERE[/b]<span style="font-size: large; ]!

Best Wishes,

COSSO

Moderator Extraordinaire

Archived