What is your starter in unova?

lolipepito

Snivy.

The general obvious choice of most people who got this game. :T

I feel kinda lame for getting it also, but oh well, too late.

I chose Snivy so that I could give him the gentlemen name "Reginald" ~top hat & monocle~

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Tepig and Oshawott are the two awsome, so I trade my Lilipup for a Oshawott and now I have a Samurott and a Emboar, two of more stronger pokemons!

Tepig, why because i adore Fire/fighting types, and thats what tepig evolves to.

I named my Tepig, Bacon, then when it evolved into Pignite I named it NitroBoar. When it finally evolved to an Emboar I named him BoarNova. Yeah, Samurott has an awesome beard but Emboar has beard made of FIRE!!!

Facts about Emboar:

Emboar is the only fully evolved Generation V starter Pokémon that has a secondary type.

Also, the Emboar evolution line is the only starter family with a signature move, Heat Crash.

Emboar is the only Fire-type Pokémon that is able to learn a damaging Water-type move, Scald.

This being the case, Emboar is the only starter Pokémon that can learn damaging moves of all three starter types.

Emboar is the only starter Pokémon that has a different Hidden Ability from its evolutionary relatives.

Emboar has the highest base HP, base Attack and single stat of all fully evolved starter Pokémon.

Emboar is the heaviest fully evolved Fire-type starter Pokémon.

Emboar, Samurott and Serperior all share the same base stat total of 528.

Also becuase a fire pig is......simply hot, and awesome.

Tepig, and I've been regretting it for a while. All attack and no defense or speed isn't a winning combination.

Charizard where art thou?

Tepig, and I've been regretting it for a while. All attack and no defense or speed isn't a winning combination.

Charizard where art thou?

they ran away because they saw how scary you looked lol

• 4 months later...

Archived