Sign in to follow this  
Marinia

Pokemon Contests!

LegendCallerL

(Sorry it took so long, I had to stop using the computer)

"Alright, go Volcarona! Start things up with Silver Wind!"

The scales from the attack form a cloud around Volcarona.

"Follow that up with Heat Wave to set the stage alight!"

The scales catch on fire from the heat.

"End it with Psychic! Manipulate the embers like we practiced!"

Psychic bends the scales into a flaming sphere which is sent crashing toward the ground, where it flashes and fades out because there is nothing to burn.

Marinia

Good performance, Now like I have been saying, This is the game version and the anime version mixed into one, so, that means everyone gets to move onto th next round, THE SECONDARY ROUND, In which, you will face one other person from this competion, trying to defeat each other or making marvelous appeals before the timer runs out! Now, here is who will be facing who!

Abivultails VS. Popandbob

Frank46433 VS. LegendCallerL

Marinia

So, are we supposed to use the same Pokemon as last round? And I'm guessing we need to wait for you to judge Marinia. Am I correct?

Yes, you use the same pokemon. And no, You hav to wait for the person who your battling to be on. No matter what im going to read whats on here.

frank46433

Me "oh boy i can't wait to battle! right blazekin?"

Blazekin: "Blaze!!" (flames from his fist light up)

LegendCallerL

So, are we supposed to use the same Pokemon as last round? And I'm guessing we need to wait for you to judge Marinia. Am I correct?

Marinia

Yes. XD short andswer.

SourApple

(This seems really creative. I hope it's not too late for me to join... >_< I guess I'll be in the audience.)

Name: Sour

Pokemon: Golurk, Combee (Female), Feebas (Female), Bellossom (Female), and Minun (Male)

Bio: He was inspired by previous Grand Festival Champions, and he lived in Floaroma Town since the day he was born. Now, he travels city to city and even region to region on his Golurk, who he befriended in Unova during a field trip to Dragonspiral Tower as a Golett. His friend taught Golurk Fly as soon as Sour had evolved it. Combee and Bellossom were found in Floaroma Town playing hide-and-seek with him near various patches of flowers. Feebas was found within the Hoenn's Route 119 after visiting New Mauville and catching a Minun, who got lost within the maze of electricity and bolts.

frank46433

when can we battle? blazekin died of old age sad_smile.png

Marinia

(You can start battling when ever you like! :P And Sour; you might have to join in the next contest after the fire contest... o~o)

frank46433

kk devil_smile.png [/b]

SourApple

(Yep... I can wait. Until then, HIBERNATION!!! You know, for at least a week. Idk...)

LegendCallerL

(Sorry about that, life has kind of stepped in the way)

"A Fire Blast? Volcarona, use Quiver Dance to strengthen yourself, so you can take the hit!"

SourApple

(Anybody? I know there's been an power outage in some parts... And there's school and life. But please don't forget about this.)

chiniac00

I wanna!

Name: chiniac00

Pokemon: Charizard!

Sign in to follow this