Dream World Suggestion Part II

adminjoe

I've been forced to wake up from the Dream World just as I am about to make a wish at the Dream Tree. Today marks the 3rd time this has happened to me. As a suggestion, can the animation for the Dream Tree be eliminated? It's really quite unnecessary after the first time viewing it, although it is aesthetically pleasing. The animation takes too long to load for people on slower connections, and is a needless pitfall for those trying to make a wish for a Pokemon before their hour ends on the Dream World.

Personally, I find it hard to even have anything to do in the dream world for more than an hour. If your having this much trouble all you have to do set some sort of timer and make sure that you make your wish a few minutes before the hour ends, or do your wish early so that you have the rest of the time to use the other fetures in the dream wold.

Personally, I find it hard to even have anything to do in the dream world for more than an hour. If your having this much trouble all you have to do set some sort of timer and make sure that you make your wish a few minutes before the hour ends, or do your wish early so that you have the rest of the time to use the other fetures in the dream wold.

While your suggestion is valid, timing the game would make it much less fun to play, personally. I try to make the most of my time on the Dream World just like everyone else, but mobility is limited by the repetitive cut scenes. If there was an option to turn these cutscenes off, I feel I would get more accomplished during my hour.

I just had an experience where my computer died while i was in dream world and i'm now locked out for 22 hours because it made it count as the hour playing since I couldnt log out. Just kinda wish they could put some sort of safety feature for just that sort of thing. And the cutscences could easily be eliminated after the first time because by then you've already figured it out and know what to do.

Hey all!

I understand that some computers are probably exploding from trying to load Dream World but I don't see this format changing for quite some time. Also, bookmarking what time you have remaining would make servers waaaayyy slow with storing that information for all players, not to mention that would probably relate to the game having to check your computer's time to keep track of when you logged off and on and then we'll have people trying to cheat the system by changing their clocks.....~sigh~ I am honestly quite pleased with how it's setup right now. There's enough time to get key things done even if you're computer is struggling.

Which brings up another point >.> Game Sync usually remains out of charge because of two things:

A) You switched your DS systems

B) You tried to change your DS clock to skip the 24 hour waiting period >.>.........

Both action penalize you an additional 24 hours, so if you switched or changed any settings at any time during those 5 days, then that explains your issue. I recommend staying on one DS, saving your game and NOT making ANY changes for another 24 hours, then trying again. If this doesn't work, then you'll have to consult the mods' best friend, The Support Portal[/b]<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128); ] and submit a ticket.

Hope that helps! Stay cool!

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

i have an arceus from the japanese dream world. comment if you want one.

THINGS IM LOOKING FOR

A LV 50 Reshiram NO XP Caught in N's castle

A LV 40 or 70 Lugia NO XP Caugt in whirl islands (HGSS)

A lv 40 or 70 Ho-oh NO XP Caught at Bell Tower

PLEASE I HAVE 4

I have a reshiram level 52 and lugia 72

I made some claculations and the reshiram has only 12-13 evs on special attack from the last 2 battles in the game.

Btw, would you happen to have any hondew berries in the dream world? i realy need one >.<

Thank you!

Archived