If you were a gym leader...

DannyInferno

Hey! I've always wanted to ask this for some reason. If you were a gym leader, what region would you be in, and what type of pokemon would you use?

I'd have to say Unnova just because how fun I can make the gym. I'd go with water, but I'd fill my team with dual types so someone can't just run in loaded with electic or grass.

A couple of years ago we ran a fourm that you could become your own gym leader there were the obvious type style gyms but we had a few different gyms as well. Mine was the Canine Gym based in Kanto. I had a team of Arcanine Granbull Lucario and Umbreon when defeated you recived the collar badge. People would contact you to set up a gym battle than you would battle over wifi.

I would be in unova and have a dual dragon gym. Dual types are the best. Serperior cannot stand against Charizard.

Isshu: why gym? I'd just be an overpowered secret gym (red for loose connection) using and pwning you with EV IV Mew, Mewtwo, Victini, musharna(she is debatable), sigilyph Etc. to easy

i'd use BLAZIN' fire types, my Gym Whould be IN JOHTO cause i belive it is the best region, My signature pokemon whould be CHARIZARD what else FTW...

I would be the FIRST Gym leader in thr Sevii Islands!

I would use Ground types. My gym would be in Mt.Ember inside the hot core.

Defeating me you would get Continental Badge!

TM prize would be Earthquake.

Also you would get access to the peak of mt. Ember allowing the player to face Moltres, Hetran, or Groudon.

My nickname- the Landlord!

My Team

golem

rhyperior

Tyranitar

Marowak

Nidoqueen

Nidoking

I would be a dark gym type in Johto and my main pokemon would be umbreon though my team would be of:

Umbreon (of course )

Houndoom

Hydreigon

Absol

Krookodile

Tyranitar

I would be to my beloved Hoenn region as a fire gym leader!!!

my team woulb be of :

Arcanine

Camerupt

Typhlosion

Archived