Would anyone be interested in knowing the deck unlocks?

EmptyShadow

I've gotten 12 wins with all 6 decks and wouldn't mind typing them out so you know what to expect as you develop a deck. I wouldn't want to spend the time if no one wanted or needed it. I was also thinking it might help to show the completed opponets in each league, since it shows what kind of deck they use. Knowing that lets you know going into a match if your at a disadvantage with the deck you are running.

_

Would anyone like to see this kind of information?

_

-Shadow

Yep. The only one I'm missing is 100 wins. I'm not quite there yet.

_

They didn't unlock as I won them, but if I backed out and went back in then they were unlocked.

_

-Shadow

Yeah, I'd like to see what I'm up against if that's alright. Thanks :)

Glad you guys finally said something. I was beggining to think there were no users out there wanting an inside scoop. Although If I make it I'll need the help of people like you guys to post in it to keep it on the first page. I doubt the Mods would pin something they might consider a spoiler, but who knows?

_

I have like two more wins till I get the 100 wins achievement. Then maybe I'll get started.

_

-Shadow

I don't need to know the unlocks, but do you have any tips on beating Gold League round 2 with Green Tornado, or was it just luck :/

I don't need to know the unlocks, but do you have any tips on beating Gold League round 2 with Green Tornado, or was it just luck :/

A lot can be said for getting a quick start. Type advantage or not there are times when you can take them down in just a few turns when an opponent doesn't have bench pokemon. The B/W decks can get started pretty quickly if you have the right cards. So yes, in any match luck always helps. But it is up to you to take advantage of a situation when you get the chance. If you get too stuck try changing to a different deck to get by that bit for now. You don't have to win all the matches with the same deck to move on.

_

Unlocks and the complete VS list for all three Leagues are now posted.

_

-Shadow

I posted the deck unlocks and it seems as if plenty of people viewed them but no one commented. Now it is on the second page and I'm afriad people will just simply not find it there.

-Shadow

Archived