Question for Professors!

TicketsForProm

Maybe some fellow trainers can answer for me as well.

If you trade away packs for cards, do you lose those packs when beta ends or there is another wipe? For instance if I redeemed 40 codes for 40 packs and then i trade away 5 packs do i get those packs back after a wipe or when beta ends? or do I just get 35 back?

Well in theory(if their is another wipe) you should get all packs redeemed even if you didn't open them because each booster credit is the result of one pack somewhere in the world being purchased.

Maybe some fellow trainers can answer for me as well.

If you trade away packs for cards, do you lose those packs when beta ends or there is another wipe? For instance if I redeemed 40 codes for 40 packs and then i trade away 5 packs do i get those packs back after a wipe or when beta ends? or do I just get 35 back?

Hello Trainer,

At this time there are no plans to do a collection wipe, However if a wipe is determined to be beneficial to the over-all experience of the game then it may be necessary. Our support team will make sure everyone is properly credited for any code redemption issues that may arise with a possible wipe and if you feel your card collection is not properly reflected after then we humbly request that you submit a ticket and work with our support team to make sure your issues are properly resolved. Thanks for understanding!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Archived