team rating plez

kdoll154

does anyone have a idea for a team?all i can think of is snivy(nickname leafz)lv.10 and flareon(nickname pingpong)lv.15cool_smile.png

does anyone have a idea for a team?all i can think of is snivy(nickname leafz)lv.10 and flareon(nickname pingpong)lv.15cool_smile.png

hey

hey

wat?!

Eh? what in the world? have you done the eveelutions dream world minigame yet? if not, do it and get a magic bounce espeon and swtich that with flareon (easlily classed as the eveelution needing redemption) snivy and evos are ok, just run one with this moveset: leaf blade (STAB), coil (one of the best stat boosting moves, it's bulk up 2.0), giga drain (heal with STAB) and either wring out/arial ace (go for arial ace as it covers more types) hydreigon: dark pulse (egg move, earthquake if you can't get this one) dragon pulse/draco meteor (draco meteor if you decide to put u-turn on hydreigon), flame thrower (covers many types), u-turn/surf (u-turn if draco meteor, surf for rest of type coverage if dragon pulse) conkeldurr: bulk up, earthquake, stone edge/rock slide (accuracy and power prefference) payback/hammer arm (hammer arm for STAB or payback for psychic coverage), excadrill: swords dance, earthquake, rock slide, sandstorm. reuniclus: psychic, focus blast, shadow ball/energy ball, hidden power (fighting type). any other good pokemon like scrafty is awesome for b/w team. think on a larger scale - Mew

Archived