Would like to get some cards, offering boosters.

deftheman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The (number) is the number of card that you want, or the number of packs that you give for these cards?

Its the number a want of that type, sorry ;)

lol ok, I can't be sure actually with maintenance but I think I've Excadrill, Crushinghammer, Pluspower, pokemon communication to trade.

Also without speaking about packs, do you have a vileplume or slowking? (I can trade for them without pack needed)

How about collector, holo seeker, switch, 2 pokemon communications, 2 junk arms for 3TM, 2UL packs?

EDIT: also have 1 rescue for 0.5 or if u have muk and grimer

@ Xeno Nope sorry, dont got those.

@GoGoGoal and grizzlygreen. Both offers sound reasonable. Will check for more offers but within 2 hour from now i will try to work out a deal ;)

ty for replies and srry to let you wait ;)

@grizzly Deal! what boosters would you like?

@video Deal! will put a UL pack in my binder! (if you would like to trade otherwise, tell me;)

@GoGO I still want the seeker and the communications can you make me an offer for that? ;)

got seeker, 1 hammer plust power, 2 junk arms 1 rescue~ vs 2ul packs

I'm giving the Seeker and PlusPower, as stated in my previous post.

@ Rabidkitten can we make a deal without the +power for 3 packs, or maybe you can add a bit of a nice card to get the 4 packs, if possible offcourse ^^

@ Grizzly Binder is empty here, but maybe you can try to trade me, i have put the boosters in my binder.

@ Rabbid ^^ kk, working on it also. I'm not used to trade at all, normally i just put the boosters in my binder, if possible can you throw me a trade i will put the booster in my binder.

Archived