Deck Unlocks for Red Frenzy

xneosrevenge

Hello all! I've really been enjoying the Pokemon TCG Online Beta. I've gone out and bought all three decks. Recently, I obtained the deck Red Frenzy, featuring Emboar. Unfortuantly, the deck unlocks seem a little odd to me.

After the second win I obtained a Stoutland. Awesome! A Stage 2 Pokemon to add to my deck! What? There is a problem. When you begin your challenge, you have 4 Lillipups and no Herdiers. I am confused on the matter in which I gain a Stoutland even though I am without a single Herdier? Due to the premade deck, I can not put any Rare Candys into my deck! I believe the Deck Unlocks should be looked out a little closer and should be changed a bit to better suit the evolution of your deck.

Thank you for reading and post any comments you may have. Goodluck to all you fellow TCG Players!

It was just a mistake by the programmers. Red Frenzy is supposed to have 2 Herdier and 1 Stoutland but here you get 2 Stoutlands and 1 Herdier. Also you unlock Herdier after 4 wins.

It was just a mistake by the programmers. Red Frenzy is supposed to have 2 Herdier and 1 Stoutland but here you get 2 Stoutlands and 1 Herdier. Also you unlock Herdier after 4 wins.

Yep, I saw this aswell. I just figured they would fix it. I still managed to get 12 wins against the CPU with it this way. I do hope that they fix this before we have to play real opponents.

-Shadow

bloodjow, this is the only deck that has this problem and just because it has this problem now doesn't mean it wont be fixed. This game is so much cooler when you buy the add-ons. I reccomend the decks if your going to really play!

Thank you, SSJDarthPikachu! I do agree with Shadow aswell. I really hope they recognize and fix this problem during the next maintenance or before the Online Battling comes out.

Hi!

The cards you unlock with your redeemed decks during beta will gradually unlock cards that will help your deck resemble the physical one, but be assured that once the game fully launches it should look exactly like the physical deck you bought! ^_^

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Hi!

The cards you unlock with your redeemed decks during beta will gradually unlock cards that will help your deck resemble the physical one, but be assured that once the game fully launches it should look exactly like the physical deck you bought! ^_^

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

I think you may be missing the point. It is the fact that the cards that you unlock don't help the deck. When you have cards to evolve to a stage two you have to have more of the stages that come before it.IE: 3 Basic, 2 Stage one, and 1 Stage Two. In the deck after you get the rewards you end up with 3-1-2. Meaning you have a useless card, and a Stage Two in your deck that is hard to get out even if you have it in your hand. Their point was that if you had the trainer card Rare Candy (this allows you to skip Stage One) then this can work as a viable deck stratigy. It looks as if it was just an honest mistage by a programer, one we thought you might be interested in correcting.

_

-Shadow

• 2 weeks later...

how can i have red frenzy

You will need to purchase the real life physical copy of the Red Frenzy deck from any retailer who carries the BLW theme decks. Once you have it, there will be a code inside that you can redeem at the Shop here on the website.

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at support.pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

This is way off topic but i need to know two things. One, I have entered two booster codes and i don't know how to get to the closed beta(the button says it still doesn't work). And two, i need to know how to start a new topic.

• 2 weeks later...

how do yoy buy decks?

By going to a store that sells them with the appropriate amount of money. You go to the cashier with the deck you want, give them the money, receive a receipt, and walk out the store with your deck.

In other words, just like how you would buy any other item in any store.

• 4 months later...

Archived