Charizard line

randomplayer09

you would think so, right.. for some reason we are only able to have cards from hgss-on format..but i don't get it, though. why can't we use the cards the computer uses? why can't we have a choice to play with older cards in a customized format mode instead of only using the ones from hgss?

I think the most important factor in getting the older sets of cards is that this game is still offically 'open beta'. like everyone, i'd love to see the older sets available, and I think if we stick with it, we'll see them eventually. unfortunately, I'd rather see the friends and tournament systems set up first, and they're also likely to be working maniacally to get noble victories cards set up as well. soI reckon we'll sbbe getting them, its just a matter of patience...

yea,i like the older pokemons/cards.dont like BW.yup im one of those dorks from ancient times...XD

today i jus saw another older card,but cant rmb which pokemon >.<

BW are a "gimic" as some suggested online.uneven power distribution compared BW and older versions.pokemon will nv be digimons,so stop making them reduculous powerful.still can beat digimon in real fight.im fan of both digimon n pokemon OF the older generation.....

btw,hope they have these old boosters that can be purchased with tokens,then new cards with booster credits? or better still,both can be purchase with tokens?lols,hurhur.

I personally think that older sets should be added. I think that DP and up is good. Cards older than that are no match for the new cards.

The AI's decks were made back when the stromfront set was still part of the modified format. I beleive the multiplayer component and deck building for players wasn't implemented until after it was announced the diamond and pearl sets were being dropped from the modified format (for the real pokemon card game).

So although some of the AI uses the obsolete modified format set of cards we are restricted to the current one. Why does that matter? Online I'm not sure. In the real world cards that comply with the current modified format are the only ones that are tournement legal in pokemon organised play, which is why we get those cards... It would be damn nice if they implemented unlimited format for friendly matches online though.

(cause yeah, they arn't the most useful cards strategicaly these days, but I want me some charmander-charizard too)

• 2 weeks later...

yea,i want that too astrobia.old decks looks cool.some art were really cute.

and i realised that trainer challenge have increased it's difficulty since i last play(a mth or so ago.stopped play since i got all default decks).now they(AI) use reshiram too,omgawd!=.=!!!

Archived