gliches gone too far

shadow9427

i cant take it anymore! the entire forum has trouble getting my messages through i type somthing up and send it and it says i didnt type anything and leaves my message blank and it makes me very upset and now there are even more gliches like the fact that when it says my message was sent and i press ok the little box doesnt go away fix this please it makes me angry

Greetings!

Sorry about any issues you might have! We're constantly in the process of adjusting and tweaking the forums, so fixing some stuff may break others. Usually refreshing can resolve the issue, but we understand how frustrating it can be sometimes. Thanks for your patience!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

i cant take it anymore! the entire forum has trouble getting my messages through i type somthing up and send it and it says i didnt type anything and leaves my message blank and it makes me very upset and now there are even more gliches like the fact that when it says my message was sent and i press ok the little box doesnt go away fix this please it makes me angry

i,m having problems just posting.

Archived