Global Concede Rates / Improved Stats

KianEndacott

With the two new Ultra Prism decks now ruling the Theme play, apart from the boredom factor that they bring, I'm also noticing that the concede rates have increased significantly because it is repeatedly the same game play.

I know I can check my own stats - which show a big spike in Concede rates since these packs were introduced - but I'd be interested to know whether there has been any significant spike on a global scale.  I realise that these probably wouldn't be released because it can be damaging to the brand, but surely the developers and designers would be looking at this type of thing when building new decks.

Perhaps then I can make a suggestion that the player stats be updated to include when in the game a Concede occurred.  I'm going to start keeping tabs myself, but I'd suspect there is a lot happening within the first 2-3 hands now.

Mach strike gets really boring to play against. I hate using this deck, I used it a handful of times just to get an understanding of how it runs, but I feel like a tool using it.

On the flip side, the water deck is pretty powerful and I don't mind the challenge of going against it, but Mach strike is just too broken in theme on so many levels.

the water deck is pretty powerful

I agree, that deck at least has an element of gameplay and strategy.

Edited by KianEndacott