Sign in to follow this  
Bootortle

Super Smash Bros 4- Which Pokemon will make it?

SlayerAbsol

I perfer to use Pit since I don't actually own the game. I never get to play unless I am baby-sitting this annoying kid.

Litwickfan11

Annoying kid and Smash, A good way to get out your Anger, I tihnk I once played with a friend and all he said was "I heard you leik mudkipz" Go Tink

123321isEpicnes

I hope they ditch the 3DS version

I have a 3DS, and I want a 3DS version.

Oh, and just bring Roy back!

Bootortle

I hope they ditch the 3DS version

I have a 3DS, and I want a 3DS version.

Oh, and just bring Roy back!

I concur.

PyreDynasty

Roy's our boy!

I love JigglyPuff, if you are just button mashing you fall asleep half the time. It's always fun when two people are really duking it out and I spin in and munch them both. Besides my neice exclusively plays Jiggly I don't think I could get her to play without her.

Could you imagine Dunsparce?

Bootortle

Roy's our boy!

I love JigglyPuff, if you are just button mashing you fall asleep half the time. It's always fun when two people are really duking it out and I spin in and munch them both. Besides my neice exclusively plays Jiggly I don't think I could get her to play without her.

Could you imagine Dunsparce?

That would be awesome. I'd make him my main, because of the randomness that is Dunsparce.

Litwickfan11

Dunsparce is a great pokemon, it puts Stunfisk and magicarp to shame

123321isEpicnes

If anyone abuses the fan on me, I choose Jigglypuff, get a Fan, and start trolling them.

I love when I use MK and my Partner, Ike/Bowser/Somebody Large, decides to take the fan because they don't know I can use it so much better.

It's a facenuke when i'm using Jiggly, especially. :/

You know what Jigglypuff + Fan means you can do, right?

..and bottom platform on Hyrule Temple + Fan is ownage.

Bootortle

Also, anyone really want a specific song to get in? I think my new favorite song is G/S/C/HG/SS Game Corner [or remix of the song]. I hope it, Mirror B. Battle(Pokemon XD) and Accumula Town get in. And if they do a new Pokemon Trainer, I hope it is Torchic/Marshtomp/Sceptile or Tepig/Dewott/Serperior. (Basically, I want F/W/G, not W/G/F) Anyone else have movesets?

RadicalGamer6995

If there are any new pokemon that are their own character,(not like charizard, squirtle, and ivysaur in brawl), I'd want it to be a fast fighting type, like Gallade, or Infernape. No legendaries though. They'd either be too overpowered, or too underpowered in an attempt to make them more balanced.

alien2009

Dosen't anyone want snivy in

Timburr

If Pokemon Trainer isn't cut, I could see them revamping him to use Snivy/Oshawott/Tepig and their evos in another game. I figure Zoroark would be more likely though since SSB tends to use Pokemon that are generational mascots.

Bootortle

If there are any new pokemon that are their own character,(not like charizard, squirtle, and ivysaur in brawl), I'd want it to be a fast fighting type, like Gallade, or Infernape. No legendaries though. They'd either be too overpowered, or too underpowered in an attempt to make them more balanced.

I think a fighting type would be cool. How about Hitmontop?

GoronGliscor

Pikachu and Jigglypuff will surely make it. Pokémon Trainer's probably not going to make it. I would like Mewtwo to return, but I doubt he will. I'm positive that Lucario will return because he's a really popular Pokémon now. I was first expecting Zoroark to be the on in SB but he wasn't as popular as Lucario when he was new.

kdoll154

heres gallades attacks if he makes it:

B:leaf blade:regular attack

A:psycho cut:sends target flying intill it hits a wall,platform,or is smashedout.

FS:close combat:sends punchs in 3 random directions dealing massive damage to all targets.

Serperior1116

Dosen't anyone want snivy in

Yes. And froslass

Sign in to follow this