Sign in to follow this  
Bootortle

Super Smash Bros 4- Which Pokemon will make it?

Bootortle

What Pokemon do you think/want will/to be in SSB4? It's obvious there is going to be Pikachu and Jigglypuff, but do you think Mewtwo (who I hope WILL return) or Lucario (Don't really care about him) or Pokemon Trainer (He was cool) will return? For new ones I really DO NOT WANT Victini, but I would love to see <strike>Magikarp</strike> something weird and unique to play as, not a super obvious one like Zoroark, but one like Reuniclus or Klingklang.

What about you guys?

SlayerAbsol

Magikarp, then when it get the smash ball it turns into Gyrados.

Litwickfan11

Magickarp, is Sakurai chooses it as a joke charater, but most ir's a Victini and Zoarok war, and Mewtwo with his own fanbase (People at gamefaqs aren't big fans of Lucario) I really want Victini, and there are more reseons for it to get in (It shares one trait with pichu, and that baisseness led to pichu's inclusion), but honestly, as long as there is no Pokemon trainer, I'm happy

Serperior1116

Victini will probably be a trophy like mew, celibi, jirachi, and manaphy. PUT SCYTHER OR SCIZOR AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER!!!!!

Bootortle

Magickarp, is Sakurai chooses it as a joke charater, but most ir's a Victini and Zoarok war, and Mewtwo with his own fanbase (People at gamefaqs aren't big fans of Lucario) I really want Victini, and there are more reseons for it to get in (It shares one trait with pichu, and that baisseness led to pichu's inclusion), but honestly, as long as there is no Pokemon trainer, I'm happy

Yeah, I know it's that guy's favorite pokemon(what is his name?), but I still am against it in SSB4 .(But it would be a cool DLC thing [which I hope there is])

Litwickfan11

Well, here are the reasons that victini could get in, It is the pokemon company's presidents fav now (Pichu was, hint hint) It starred in two movies, and being the main legendary in them(Only Mewtwo shares this honer), would bring something new to the table, and will break the humanoid pokemon-poster boy pattern

Zoarork can work, but here is the question, How Will Illusion Work?

Serperior1116

Illusion might work by transforming into another character until zoroark takes 50% damage.

Bootortle

Since when do Pokemon use their abilities in SSB?

Serperior1116

since never. but the other pokemon have stupid abilities

Litwickfan11

It's true, but it's zoarork's gimmick, so it has to be in there, or he'll just become another clone.

Bootortle

It's true, but it's zoarork's gimmick, so it has to be in there, or he'll just become another clone.

That is true... What if Reuniclus was playable, with this moveset (just the specials):

Up B:Telekinesis: Floats up, and if an opponent is near drags them up with him, but doing no damage to the opponent, and the opponent cannot move.

B:Psyshock: Works similarly to Mewtwo's Shadow Ball, but can be aimed.

Down B:Future Sight: Works like a motion Sensor Bomb, but cannot hurt Reuniclus.

Side B:Dizzy Punch: Very weak, but can turn opponents around about 50% of the time, and about 3% of the time, it will make opponents go into helpless.

FS:Trick Room: Kind of gives Reuniclus a Wario-Man like status, faster with stronger moves, lats about the same time as Wario-Man.

shadow9427

my predictions for the chatacters in smash bros 4 will be as followed

<ol>

[*]mario

[*]luigi

[*]princess peach

[*]bowser

[*]link

[*]gannondorf

[*]zelda

[*]samus

[*]zero suit samus

[*]fox

[*]falco

[*]wolf

[*]krystal (newcommer)

[*]captian falcon

[*]picachu

[*]victini (replaces jigglypuff)

[*]zorarrack (replaces lucario)

[*]pokemon trainer

[*]kirby

[*]king dedede

[*]meta knight

[*]knukcle joe (newcommer)

[*]donkey kong

[*]diddy kong

[*]ness

[*]lucas

[*]marth

[*]ice

[*]roy (returns from melee)

[*]ice climbers

[*]pit

[*]hopefully not olimar

[*]yoshi

[*]wario

[*]waluigi (newcommer)

[*]sonic

[*]shadow (newcommer)

[*]tails(newcommer)

[*]snake leaves the brawl

[*]mr. game and watch leaves the brawl

</ol>

SlayerAbsol

My friend read that they might put Cloud or Sephiroth form Final Fantasy 7 in.

Litwickfan11

Maybe, I just want Victint, Bowser Jr. , and moogle(Final Fantasy TActics Advanced 2 version) In

shadow9427

they might put in megaman or bomberman but not both

they might add pakman i heard

i think spyro and crash should be in it but problably wont

hopefully snake will stay but i dont think he will because he is too overpowerd with his guns and explosives

bowser jr. could be possible its not impossible but they already have 5 mario characters so idk if they will add new ones

Litwickfan11

(People want megaman, slime or no third parties in)

AruneProject

I want Figher from FF1 or Black Mage... >_> Cloud can...go someplace else.

Serperior1116

Pacman and Saleh (from fire emblem sacred stones)

Litwickfan11

Third Party IDK, Zelda-NO TINGLE, MArio- Bj. Toad and Waluigi can live in a pit toghter, Pokemon-No pokemon Trainer, Rest-IDK

SlayerAbsol

I thought they should have Onion Knight/Onion Mage/Onion Ninja as one.

Litwickfan11

I don't know, I bet their asking for Slime in (MOst kids these days know slime, we don't need an Ice Climbers moment for the kids who will play this) Other then that Bj. Victini Moogle, and NO TINGLE (Vaati maybe, fighting him in four swords right now)

Bootortle

What if Reuniclus was playable, with this moveset (just the specials):

Up B:Telekinesis: Floats up, and if an opponent is near drags them up with him, but doing no damage to the opponent, and the opponent cannot move.

B:Psyshock: Works similarly to Mewtwo's Shadow Ball, but can be aimed.

Down B:Future Sight: Works like a motion Sensor Bomb, but cannot hurt Reuniclus.

Side B:Dizzy Punch: Very weak, but can turn opponents around about 50% of the time, and about 3% of the time, it will make opponents go into helpless.

FS:Trick Room: Kind of gives Reuniclus a Wario-Man like status, faster with stronger moves, lats about the same time as Wario-Man.

I also have a Scrafty moveset:

Up B:Hi Jump Kick: Scrafty leaps, with a knee out to do some high damage, and if it hits a wall while doing this attack, it takes small damage.

B:Focus Punch: Similar to FALKOWN PAWNCH.

Down B:Dig: He digs underground,and can move around for a moment, before popping back up, if used in the air, he drills downward.

Side B:Rock Climb: Rushes forward with hands and feet, doing damage to opponents in his path. can be used on walls to climb for a moment.

FS:Head Smash: Similar to Link's Triforce Slash and Marth's Critical Hit, he looks in his line of vision for an opponent to attack, if he sees one, he runs as fast as he can to them and Smashes his head against them, doing high damage and knockback. Similar to Triple Finish, at the bottom of the screen, in Pokemon Text, it reads:

'Scrafty used Head Smash! A Critical Hit!' if it hits, or

'Scrafty used Head Smash! But it missed!' if it does not hit.

alien2009

PUT SNIVY IN>

SNIVY WILL BE MORE OVERPOWERED THAN META KNIGHT

CAUSE SNIVY IS AWESOME

popandbop

I would like Victini to come in.

Moveset:

Neutral B: Flamethrower: Similar to PK Fire, but with more damage.

Side B: Searing Shot: Chargible ball of flame, like Lucario's aura sphere.

Up B: Teleport: Like Zelda's Faroe's Wind. Nuff said

Down B: Fusion Flare: Enevenloped in flame, it leaps up in the air.

FS: V-create: Like ganon's FS.

Lawence-Codye

I see Zoroark being the most likely canidate but I wouldn't be shocked to see either Snivy, Oshawott or Scraggy put in there either...

I hope Pichu returns better then ever though, not likely but I can hope for it none the less...

Sign in to follow this