Gotaway

Gota's Trading Service (My cards for Your packs)

grass_knot

Gota, come back!

FizzyStardust

As of Feb 25th, 2012. I'm not taking any more requests in this thread, due to inconsiderate people over the course of these months. So you can go thank those people/find those people to make the trades. I'll still complete the trades that were not completed yet prior to this date or page 483 for those that are in different timezones..

-------------------------------

I've not played this game for 2 weeks now due to the slow progress of this game and the many unpleasant bugs it has. Important gameplay bugs (i.e. double active), card bugs (i.e. evolite) have been around for months and still no solution. The promising Version2 has been hyped about for months and its release date is still unknown. The response time to a game breaking bug such as junk arm which needed immediate attention and rollback was poorly slow, with multiple posts and threads addressing the issue but sadly took a week before a rollback was done. This game has been truly disappointing, and the only hope is that Version2 *** of gold at the end of the rainbow which is indefinitely long. (Oh yeah, even the censors in this game is laughable)

Due to that, I had stopped playing this game for over 2 weeks now and the only thing that kept me logging in was to help the people on this thread get the cards they needed, and those inconsiderate people has pushed me to the last draw, so there you have it. Steal all the trades you want, I'm done with this.

-----------------------------------------------

I might log in to chat from time to time, but I'm pretty much done. If Version2 ever comes out and is amazing I might check in or play again, I can't say nor predict the future, so thats a possibility.

So again,

To all that supported this thread all these months, I thank you.

To all that found this thread useful, You're welcome.

sorry to hear that gota, you were one cool cat. hope to still see you around.

Felidire

Didn't really know you or trade with you, but I did see you on there trading fairly often. Shame... That's one less active person in the community who used to inadvertently help me push those stupid <insert useless clothing here> trade offers further down the list.

I've also been losing interest with all the bugs and ridiculous trade offer spam lately, I don't blame you.

Take it easy! X3

c u! U dont have to come back, but we"ll miss u ALOT and please, if u r not gonna play tcg anymore, could u pleease give me a couple of cards?

PLEASE COME BACK! WE MISS U!

Justifi3d

c u! U dont have to come back, but we"ll miss u ALOT and please, if u r not gonna play tcg anymore, could u pleease give me a couple of cards?

lol wow so inconsiderate

grass_knot

1. Stop begging 2. Use proper English, or at least attempt to.

RobertBenjamin

we miss you GOTA!!!

hope you are doing ok and having a blast playing gundam

Longlivekingler

Awesome chap. Wish you the best!

Felidire

lol wow so inconsiderate

I lol'd so hard. xD

Might as well have just said: "WE MISS YOU<strike>(R CARDS)</strike>!"

RobertBenjamin

bumping up !

GOTA! GOTA! GOTA!!!!

Tomtoo

Just stop bumping this, its just annoying to see it constantly on the 1'st page, Just let it die

P.S When people say 'We' they mean 'I'

ChaosJim

Gota, my real name is Jimmy O'Brien, you might have no idea who I am, but for a long time I've seen you maintaining this trading service and it's clear you really care about the game. I'm not saying /now/ is the time for you to come back, but I'd really like to have a conversation with you about getting you back to the game on someplace that isn't public. I'm all over the place, but it'd be cool to hear from you, either look me up on Facebook or https://twitter.com/#!/chaosjim1

(idk if Gota is still even checking this, if someone could forward my contact info that'd be great)

Pokerpg

Gota, Jim just posted a job offer. Don't let this opportunity pass up. Don't forget to thank me. :)

FYI, I missed you a lot T_T

Pokerpg

It went to page 2 so....

grass_knot

Let this thread die like Gota wants.

20tornadus03

What is this?

This is a trading service provided by me to everyone. Trading MY cards for YOUR booster packs.

What that basically means is that I'll supply you with the cards you need so you do not have to spend time looking for them yourself. I'll do all the work for you. Think of this as a supermarket or convenient store where I get you all the cards you need while saving you time and you pay me in packs instead of money.

My Preferences on packs

See Discount and Restriction section

I accept ALL packs, but if I can have a choice, I do prefer in order: Next Destiny, EmergingPowers, TriuMphant, UnDaunted, BlackWhite, UnLeashed, HeartGold:SoulSilver, Call of Legends, Noble Victories packs.

Requests

• If there is a card you want that is not listed here, just ask, I have it since I have 100% completion rate, it is just a matter of if the card is decked or not and how many you need. Or I could try and get them for you as long as you are willing to wait, I can usually get the cards for you within 24 hours unless you are asking for me to hunt down a ton of cards or if the particular card is in very high demand at the moment.

• Waitlists, Pink means your order is here, click the link to see my message, please note that if you do not reply to my message within 2 days, I will be forced to go to the next person in line. Blue means your order is still in progress, the blue link will take you to your original order.

General info

• I usually ask that you put your packs in your binder and I'll make the offer for the trade because packs tend to stay in binders longer than cards. So to expedite the trading process, please put the packs in your binder and notify me to make the trades. You can notify me either by posting on here or sending me a random common with a message on the trade screen.

• If you do not know how to put things in your binder, click this link and follow the screenshot directions. www.pokemontcg.com/forums/tcg-online-trading-26/topics/gota-s-trading-service-my-cards-for-your-packs

• I also include all (Common and Uncommon) lines for free as long as you get the last stage of the pokemon from me.

• Do not EVER put our trades in the public offers. Because there are often many versions of a single card such as promo and reverse holos, if the offer you made is not exactly the same as the version of cards I have, the trade will not be This thread is made by Gotaway, anyone else that copy pasted this are Posers~ fulfillable by me. Secondly, if someone else accepts the trade it becomes a waste of my time and effort on hunting down the cards and keeping up with your order. So I would appreciate if you wait for me to get online. I'll be online every single day unless otherwise stated, and I'm usually online for 7-8 hours a day, so it should not be a problem to find me at all.

• Please QUOTE your trades, quote the post that I give you the price of your trade when you have the packs in your binder, that way it will remind me of the entire trade. I usually have to juggle between many trades at once, so every little bit helps in allowing me to be more efficient and get all the trades done for you guys faster. If I have to dig through the many pages this thread gets in order to find your trade, it will take a lot of time to do for every single one of you, so if all of you spend a fraction of your time to help me, that would be tons of time saved for me and thus you get your trades done faster.

Card for Card trades

• I have every card in the game in multiples, so I do not 'need' anything per say, the only reason I would want any cards is just to run this service for you guys. I also value packs more than cards, so I would not suggest you try to trade cards for cards here, unless you are desparate and seriously in need of certain cards and are willing to offer a trade in my favor with cards from the trade-in-able list then I will consider it.

• As I said before, the only reason I would want any cards is just to run this service for you guys, so what I want will change in response to what you guys buy more of. Thus if you are at least somewhat involved with trading or kept a close eye on my thread, you will know what these are generally. But if not, heres a list of 'tradable' cards. Note that they will change according to demand.

Trade-in-able/Wants (Stuff you can trade in to get a discount on your order, keep in mind they will not be taken in at full price. Think of it as a buy back system in real life) (This list can change at any time)

• Mewtwo EX

• Pkmn Catcher

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prices are Subject to change depending on supply and demand. Prices will be rounded up.

100% Collection Special (I don't expect many will need this but the option is here if anyone wants to do this)

I'll get you to 100% Collection by trading you 1 copy of every card needed to obtain that 100% Collection (Reverse Holo are not needed for 100%, so this is 1 copy of every regular version of the cards. Of course Primes, Art Energies, Holo Art Energies, Shiny CoL Set and everything are included.), and I'll also include 1 copy of some promos that are currently obtainable. (Scraggy, Tropical Beach, Mincinno, Shuckle are all unobtainable online.)

Price for this is 375packs.

------------------------------------------------------------

Versions

If a card has a promo and regular version art that has same attacks, which version you get will be up to what I have in stock. If you are really specific and must request for any Alt Art or Reverse Holo version, you will be charged extra upon my discretion as that means I would need to spend the extra effort and time to hunt down that specific version for you. That also means you might have to wait for me to hunt them down as well if I do not have any of that version in stock.

On cards that have FA Versions, if you do not specify, I will assume you want the cheaper regular/promo version.

Discounts and Restrictions

• Anything not in the EX section still function the same way, with discounts of around 10% for bulk orders.

• Anything in the EX section can currently only be purchased using ND packs, and I'll give 10% discount on these only if you have a large EX order.

---------------EX---------------

~Only Accepting Next Destiny Packs for EX cards~

Mewtwo (FullArt / Reg) ----- 22 packs / 18 packs ( 2 / 1 in stock)

Zekrom (FullArt / Reg) ----- 8 packs / 6 packs ( 2 / 2 in stock)

Reshiram (FullArt / Reg) ----- 7 packs / 5 packs ( 2 / 2 in stock)

Regigigas (FullArt / Reg) ----- 7 packs / 5 packs ( 2 / 2 in stock)

Kyurem (FullArt / Reg) ----- 6 packs / 4 packs ( 2 / 3 in stock)

Shaymin (FullArt / Reg) ----- 5 packs / 4 packs ( 2 / 2 in stock)

---------------Primes---------------

Magnezone ----- 10packs (4 in stock)

Mew ----- 4.5packs (5 in stock)

Yanmega ----- 4packs (4 in stock)

Celebi ----- 3.5packs (4 in stock)

Donphan ----- 3.5packs (4 in stock)

Typhlosion ----- 3packs (4 in stock)

Electrode ----- 3packs (2 in stock)

Tyranitar ----- 3packs (4 in stock)

Kingdra ----- 2.5packs (4 in stock)

Feraligatr ----- 2.5packs (4 in stock)

Lanturn ----- 2.5packs (5 in stock)

Scizor ----- 2packs (3 in stock)

Gengar ----- 2packs (4 in stock)

Machamp ----- 2packs (4 in stock)

Houndoom ----- 2packs (5 in stock)

Crobat ----- 2packs (4 in stock)

Raichu ----- 2packs (4 in stock)

Ursaring ----- 1.5packs (4 in stock)

Absol ----- 1.5packs (4 in stock)

Ampharos ----- 1pack (5 in stock)

Blissey ----- 1pack (5 in stock)

Steelix ----- 1pack (5 in stock)

---------------Legends---------------

Rayquaza & Deoxy (Full) ----- 5.5packs (4 set in stock)

Suicune & Entei (Full) ----- 4packs (5 set in stock)

Kyogre & Groudon (Full) ----- 3.5packs (5 set in stock)

Darkrai & Cresselia (Full) ----- 3.5packs (4 set in stock)

Raikou & Suicune (Full) ----- 3packs (6 set in stock)

Entei & Raikou (Full) ----- 3packs (3 set in stock)

Palkia & Dialga (Full) ----- 3packs (3 set in stock)

Ho-Oh (Full) ----- 2packs (2 set in stock)

Lugia (Full) ----- 2packs (2 set in stock)

---------------Notable Pokemon (Pre-NV Sets)---------------

Pachirisu ----- 5packs (3 in stock)

Shaymin ----- 5packs (4 in stock)

Vileplume ----- 3.5packs (3 in stock)

Zoroark (Foul Play) ----- 3packs (4 in stock)

Tornadus (FullArt / Reg) ----- 3 packs / 2.5 packs (5 / 4 in stock)

Zekrom (FullArt) / (Reg/Promo) ----- 3 packs / 1.5 pack (3 / 5 in stock)

Reshiram (FullArt) / (Reg/Promo) ----- 3 packs / 1.5 pack (4 / 5 in stock)

Thundurus (FullArt / Reg) ----- 2.5 packs / 2 packs (4 / 4 in stock)

Gothitelle (A) ----- 2packs (5 in stock)

Emboar (A) ----- 2packs (4 in stock)

Reuniclus (A) ----- 2packs (4 in stock)

Nintails (A) ----- 2packs (5 in stock)

Dodrio ----- 2packs (4 in stock)

Weavile ----- 2packs (4 in stock)

Samurott (A) ----- 1.5packs (5 in stock)

Serperior (A) ----- 1.5packs (4 in stock)

Beartic (Sheer Cold) ----- 1.5packs (4 in stock)

Rotom ----- 1.5packs (4 in stock)

Jirachi ----- 1pack (4 in stock)

Cinccino (Do The Wave) ----- 1pack (4 in stock)

Jumpluff ----- 1pack (4 in stock)

Sunflora ----- 1pack (4 in stock)

Cleffa ----- 1pack (5 in stock)

Pichu ----- 1pack (5 in stock)

Leafeon ----- 1pack (4 in stock)

Roserade ----- 0.5pack (4 in stock)

Litwick (Promo) ----- 0.5pack (5 in stock)

Floatzel ----- 0.5pack (4 in stock)

Blastoise ----- 0.5pack (4 in stock)

Muk ----- 0.5pack (5 in stock)

Audino (EP) ----- 0.5packs (4 in stock)

---------------Notable Pokemon (NV Set)---------------

Kyurem ----- 4.5packs (5 in stock)

Cobalion (FullArt / Reg) ----- 3 packs / 2 packs (4 / 4 in stock)

Fliptini (FullArt / Reg) ----- 3 packs / 2 packs (4 / 4 in stock)

Terrakion (FullArt / Reg) ----- 3 packs / 2 packs (4 / 4 in stock)

Virizion (FullArt / Reg) ----- 3 packs / 2 packs (4 / 4 in stock)

Hydreigon ----- 2packs (4 in stock)

Chandelure ----- 2packs (4 in stock)

Landorus ----- 1.5packs (4 in stock)

Vanilluxe ----- 1.5packs (4 in stock)

Victini (V-Create) ----- 1.5packs (4 in stock)

Haxorus ---- 1pack (4 in stock)

Elecktrik ----- 1pack (5 in stock)

Conkeldurr (A) ----- 0.5pack (4 in stock)

Accelgor ----- 0.5pack (4 in stock)

Druddigon ----- 0.5pack (5 in stock)

Victini (V-Blast) ----- 0.5pack (4 in stock)

Durants ----- 0.5pack (5 in stock)

---------------Notable Pokemon (ND Set)---------------

Gardevoir ----- 2.5packs (4 in stock)

Darmanitan ----- 2packs (3 in stock)

Zebstrika ----- 1.5packs (3 in stock)

Musharna ----- 1.5packs (3 in stock)

Shiftry ----- 1.5packs (3 in stock)

Amoonguss ----- 1.5packs (3 in stock)

Lucario ----- 1pack (3 in stock)

Cinccino ----- 1pack (3 in stock)

Chandelure (Fire) ----- 0.5packs (3 in stock)

Luxray ----- 0.5packs (3 in stock)

---------------Notable Trainers/Supporters---------------

Pokemon Catcher ----- 3.5packs (5 in stock)

Rare Candy ----- 3packs (5 in stock)

N (FA) ----- 3packs (3 in stock)

Pokemon Collector ----- 2.5packs (5 in stock)

Evolites ----- 1.5pack (5 in stock)

Lost Remover ----- 1.5packs (5 in stock)

Crushing Hammer ----- 1pack (5 in stock)

Double Colorless Energy ----- 1pack (5 in stock)

Rainbow Energy ----- 1pack (5 in stock)

Prism Energy ----- 1pack (5 in stock)

Alph Lithograph 4 (Look at all your face down Prize cards) ----- 2packs (3 in stock)

(UD) Alph Lithograph 3 (Return any Stadium card back to the player's hand) ----- 1pack (3 in stock)

(UL) Alph Lithograph 2 (Shuffle your deck) ----- 1pack (4 in stock)

(HGSS) Alph Lithograph 1(Look at your opponent's hand) ----- 1pack (4 in stock)

--Common Trainers, Supporters and SP Energies-- (Any 2 for 1pack)

PONT, Judge, Juniper, Twins, Seeker, Flowershop, Bianca, Cheren, Sages, Trickery, Pluspower, Pkmn Communications, Revive, SuperScoopUp, Switch, Junk Arm, Pokegear3.0, Dual Ball, Great Ball, SP Darkness Energy, SP Metal Energy, Rescue Energy, Energy Retrieval, etc

(Any other Trainer/Supporter/Stadium not listed here are all 0.5packs each)

lol she saved this at page 26 XD

Fred2222

Do not bump old threads

20tornadus03

problem?

Fred2222

No

MattManaphy69
Let this thread die like Gota wants.

20tornadus03

She never said to let this die -.-

HACHlMITSU

Hi i was wondering if its possible to have Computer search ace trainer. if so how many booster packs does it cost and what packs do you need?

Mod_Poplar

Hello HACHIMITSU,

In order to prevent disorganization and confusion within the forums, posting in threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days is not permitted. As this thread is quite old, I'll be closing it.

Thanks for your understanding!