Is there a list of Achievements anywhere?

Flint_A

Err...are there hidden achievements and/or do they keep adding new achievements? I'm looking at the achievements page and the ones I have are almost three times as many as the ones that are locked...but the dashboard says I'm at 49%? This is kinda annoying. Achievements give us goals to strive for when the game's this small. I just spent hours getting the Devastation achievement.(Did it though!) If I'm missing HALF the achievements somehow, I'd really like to know what I need to do.

Greetings!

Many of the achievements are currently not working as intended, we are aware and are attempting to resolve this. It may take some time to fix these as they are not exactly our top priority over some other vital gameplay bugs, but its in the works. Sorry about that, and thanks for your patience!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

you can't click on the achievements on your dashboard but it would be good if it was released as a page, but i reckon the best achievement when you have slayed (knocked out) 1000 pokemon in battle, i achieved it by knocking out for the victory, HAD A BIG SMILE AND I SLEPT GOOD THAT NIGHT

Archived