Dream World Difficulties

97Pikachu

Post all of you many many many Dream World fails here... we know you have them, it can't only be me.

uh wat did you do?

A game sync recharge is lasting more than 4 days... customer service doesnt help i say i used no external devices

they say, restart your game if you hacked broken_heart.gif

5 days**

I had to wait five days as well here are my tips 1. if you have two ds's dont switch between the two you will be penalized 24 hours for doing so. 2. dont reset the time on yours system you will be pinalized 24 hours 3. Be calm twittle your thumbs for another 24 hours it will refill.

All of my dream world probems have been when my internet has screwed up while clicking on something and ruining my chances of getting a DW pokemon or growing berries right or waking them up or sending stuff back. I hate that 24 hour thing when I'm stealing someone else's crappy internet while we lose ours. One time I had to wait 3 days to just get my pokemon through the DW correctly.

Hi everybody! (<-- done in best Dr. Nick voice possible)

Sibbaldk is right on this one. Most people experiencing the Game Sync out of energy issue did one of those things, most seem to be switching between DS's, but remember that your Game Sync ID corresponds to your game card AND your DS COMBINED, as indicated when you created your GSID. So you have to Game Sync consistently on the same DS. I know it's kind of a bummer since the 3DS was released after Pokemon B&W but hey, it's a security mechanism to 1) keep people from cheating and 2) make syncing more recognizable to the database for faster connects.

If you guys feel that your support tickets regarding Dream World ONLY (I'm not answering about everything made ever) need more explanation, I'll be happy to help you out when I can. I'm actually interested in seeing what the most common issues regarding Dream World are.

Here comes the fire >.o don't make me regret this!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

WOOT! ITS ALL GOOD! If you get the GS recharge message for over 3 days (MOSTLY if you changed your DNS for GTS reasons0 switch back your DNS and trade ANY pokemon on GTS with auto obtain DNS. SPREAD THE WORD.

Archived