[GAME] Deck Manager - Wins/Played counts not updating properly

Raichu11

The wins and played counter of a deck does not work properly, instead, it seems almost arbitrary what games are actually affecting the count, and which ones are getting ignored. Everyone I ever talked to about this had the same problem. Some think it may not work when either played concedes the game, but I don't believe that this is the issue.

Also, the "wins/played since last edit" resets when adding/removing the deck to favorites, which should not happen as the list itself doesn't change.

I really liked having my deck's stats tracked when this feature used to work, so I hope it will be fixed in the future.

IT IS ABSOLUTELY BROKEN.  It's very arbitrary, and has been reported.

Is this why they invented the phrase, "Thumb Twiddling," while we wait for bug fixes?

Edited by RobRatt

IT IS ABSOLUTELY BROKEN.  It's very arbitrary, and has been reported.

Is this why they invented the phrase, "Thumb Twiddling," while we wait for bug fixes?

It was broken before, it seems to be beyond broken now. I copied a deck today to make some changes, fiddled about with it, played 4 games on the ladder of which I won, i think 2. Went to the stats, it said 0 played, 0 wins. I guess it is an incredibly low priority bug, or they have 1 dev working on this game and there a bigger fish to fry.  It's annoying little things like this that make me wish tcgo was open source so I could have a go at fixing it (I'm a game dev, so thes things aren't exactly a black art to me)