[CARD] Fates collide WigglyTough is bugged

Lupvirga

WigglyTough Fates Collide 66/124 Expand Attack is bugged.  It has an ability that says on the opponents next turn, WigglyTough takes 30 less damage. This ability never procs and straight up doesn't work.  Just putting that out there.

WigglyTough Fates Collide 66/124 Expand Attack is bugged.  It has an ability that says on the opponents next turn, WigglyTough takes 30 less damage. This ability never procs and straight up doesn't work.  Just putting that out there.

There is attacks and ability that block that. Some attacks is of no effect on oppenens pokemon. Example Hydrogen ex

This could be the same bug that's currently affecting several other cards:

Added: Attack effects that create a damage reduction effect on the attacking Pokemon, such as Golisopod-GX's Armor Press attack, are removed at the end of the attacking player's current turn, rather than at the end of the opponent's next turn.

• Upvote 1

settlers25, on 30 Mar 2018 - 4:56 PM, said: There is attacks and ability that block that. Some attacks is of no effect on oppenens pokemon.
not if the pokemon doesn't use that attack or ability. Wigglytough FC has 100 HP uses Expand cause 30 damage and reducing all damage by 30 during opponent's turn, Zygarde Geostrike does 120 damage and 10 to each of users own bench pokemon and has no ability that cancels out attack effects. Wigglytough should survive Geostrike as the reduced damage goes down to 90 damage. This didn't happen and it gave an unnecessary prize to my opponent. Please note that the Ability states "on your opponents next turn" so it SHOULD BE in effect. Edited by Lupvirga

It's definitely the bug Sandaled Otter mentioned.  I tested it a little myself.

Edited by SuperStone

Hello there Lupvirga, 

Thank you for taking your time to post about this issue in the forum. 

This has just been reported to the developers for their review.

Please keep an eye on this board to know when this issue gets resolved. 

By the way, I have edited the title of your thread to match the format used in this subforum.