Pokemon Team Page

Lamugix

The energy line seems pretty consistant to me. You only need one energy to get donphan going, Yanmega needs none. DCE gets zoroark ready. I would only consider, 1 more energy making it either 9 fighting or 4 DCE, but that just seems like too many DCE. And Dragons wouldn't really fit in anywhere. I understand that they like the damage from via Donphan's EQ, but nothing else does. You could tech it in, but solely relying on Outrage with this deck wouldn't work, and there is no room to get their other attacks going.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

baby is not a good combo with donphan. Experience tells me that I often lose a prize because of the baby (die from earthquake). I use smeargle instead.

and i'm not sure why u put tornadus. (yanmega is already weak to electric)

I put zekrom instead. at least can counter water deck and can tank much more.

Hi

I know i this is more of a zpts variant but hear the deck I have anyway:

Pokemon : 16

4 X weedle

3 X kakuna

3 X beedrill

2 X zekrom

2 X pachirisu

2 X shaymin

Trainers: 12

4 X communication

2 X dual ball

4 X pluspower

2 X junk arm

Supporters: 10

4 X collector

4 X juniper

2 X oak

2 X seeker

2 X judge

20 Energy: a lot but I prefer to have lots

6 Grass

14 Electric

Strategy:

• Beedrill line for added pace, if started with Weedle then for 1 energy you will through speed evolution and a communication be able to get out a 0 retreat cost beedrill by turn two and use it's powerful 1 energy attack while setting up two zekrom's on the bench by turn 4 to clear the field. With pluspowers to stop any reshiram or other zekrom decks.

baby is not a good combo with donphan. Experience tells me that I often lose a prize because of the baby (die from earthquake). I use smeargle instead.

I totally understand being wary of the baby, but really, more often then not, you're not really going to be using it, but it is a really good card and I feel like it can defitely be worth while, but yes, smeargle would be a good option, or you could run the 4th yanma as well, instead of tyrogue. I thought I explained tornadus really well. I know it looks kind of weird, but it works really well with the deck.

That's the second time I've heard throw in Zekrom, but I still don't understand how it would work, it sounds like it would just blow the consistancy of the deck because you're now running two types of energy, or running rainbow energy. And it just doesn't seems solid enough to run purely off of outrage given the nature of the deck. I know it works with donphan, but it just seems like it would lose consistancy. Am I missing something here?

Great suggestions, though. I do appreciate them.

Well here are matchups V other decks:

Reshiboar:

Zekrom + pluspower are vital. Good

Reshiplosion:

Zekrom + pluspower are vital. Good

Yanmega:

Zekrom, good

Donphan:

have to either get good coin flips with beedrill or hope for a zekrom 1 hit K'O. Poor

Magnezone:

Even matchup, if you set up fast which you should, you will have an advantage, however if not you will struggle.

Rogue:

Good

I have not been up with donphan prime in a match so far but I predict that an eathquake plus a pluspower can take zekrom in one hit and neither beedrill or unless you have 2 pluspowers zekrom can take out donphan in one hit.

Hi guys, sorry, as I haven't really try reshiplosion seriously. So can't discuss anything from experience

Please don't mind replying for the following comment. (which i think i have to)

I totally understand being wary of the baby, but really, more often then not, you're not really going to be using it, but it is a really good card and I feel like it can defitely be worth while, but yes, smeargle would be a good option, or you could run the 4th yanma as well, instead of tyrogue. I thought I explained tornadus really well. I know it looks kind of weird, but it works really well with the deck.

That's the second time I've heard throw in Zekrom, but I still don't understand how it would work, it sounds like it would just blow the consistancy of the deck because you're now running two types of energy, or running rainbow energy. And it just doesn't seems solid enough to run purely off of outrage given the nature of the deck. I know it works with donphan, but it just seems like it would lose consistancy. Am I missing something here?

I do understand why u put tyrogue as it attack and retreat for free.

For the part of tornadus/ zekrom, I also not too sure. But I would like to share a fun game that i use zps win against a donphan deck without needs of killing their donphan. (of course I have to say i am lucky)

I lead the prize count at first, then he set up his donphan prime at bench. and start hitting back. and i catcher his other pokemon (sorry I forget what he put) and kill. with 1 prize card left to both of us, i draw a catcher and catch his cinccino and killed it. and his 3 donphan prime are sitting in bench not injured

what i want to say here. having 3 yanmega for 3 weakness to eletric adding to a tornadus will make it 4. also a zekrom with bolt strike recoil damage (40 damage counter on zekrom) can 1 hit ko them without pluspower by using catcher.

So, maybe it's too risk.

Just an opinon not saying your deck bad. Thanks for listening by the way.

Again sorry for off topic

i have rehiphlosion, the mix that doesnt use nintales but has supporter draw and i really like the deck, there are times when i wish i had rare candy (there are 3 in the deck), the only pokemon in there are

Pokemon (14)

4-2-4 Typhlosion

3 Reshiram

1 Cleffa

Supporters (14)

4x Profesdor Juniper

3x Professor Oak

4x Pokemon Collector

3x Sage's Training

Items (20)

4x Poke Comm

3x Rare Candy

3x Junk Arm

3x Pluspower

3x Catcher

2x Pokegear

1x Revive

1x Switch

NRG (12)

10x Fire

2x Rescue NRG

My favorite thing is the fact that i can discard all my energy and not worry about it.

As far as matchups I cant remember what I've played against, and recently I've been using a deck that i like a lot more (homebrew), but if I battle anyone today I'll try and post the matchup here

Well i technically have 6, there is 1 revive and 2 Rescue Energy. I've never had a problem with needing Reshiram more than what is already in there

I also put the whole list in my earlier post

Hi guys, sorry, as I haven't really try reshiplosion seriously. So can't discuss anything from experience

Please don't mind replying for the following comment. (which i think i have to)

I do understand why u put tyrogue as it attack and retreat for free.

For the part of tornadus/ zekrom, I also not too sure. But I would like to share a fun game that i use zps win against a donphan deck without needs of killing their babies. (of course I have to say i am lucky)

I lead the prize count at first, then he set up his donphan prime at bench. and start hitting back. and i catcher his other pokemon (sorry I forget what he put) and kill. with 1 prize card left to both of us, i draw a catcher and catch his cinccino and killed it. and his 3 donphan prime are sitting in bench not injured

what i want to say here. having 3 yanmega for 3 weakness to eletric adding to a tornadus will make it 4. also a zekrom with bolt strike can 1 hit ko them withoug pluspower by using catcher.

So, maybe it's too risk.

Just an opinon not saying your deck bad. Thanks for listening by the way.

Again sorry for off topic

Okay, yeah I feel you. But talking about babies reminds me of the time someone I played had two babies on the bench and a magikarp and I down two prizes because I was drawing poorly, then I took the lead because of his own EQ. lol

Well I played against a Crodonchamp deck, which ended up being interesting. He never got a Machamp out and had two Crobats out but I was using 2 Machamps myself so he never got that much damage done cause in my turns I was always tagging the champs.

Archived