Sign in to follow this  
Chasista

Last released set packs, NEVER in prizes (Events, Login, Box ladder rewards...)

Chasista

UPDATED with every single pack I win (+ other fellow trainers tell me) in: Login, KO challenge, Ladder prize box, and so on.

Last released packs ARE NOT in the pool of possible prizes.

I can swear it's not only me that, I've been getting almost only EVO packs, since January.

I can remember to get 1 UPR, 1 STS and 1 SUM, but ALL the other were EVO, in Daily log in, in daily challenges for 16 KOs, in ladder boxes... It's free, it's a gift, ok but at least if they were going to be from XY era could have been more random. A ROS or a BKT or BKP, not being the optimum, would have been more welcome

It's weird, if this is random, to have gotten only EVOs. And if not random... I better don't speak :rolleyes:

I was going to make a thread asking if getting EVOs was only me, a ton of times... but then I thought, is this going to fix something? And didn't came to write. Happiness make me write this one though.

By now, I didn't saw any B/W pack, nowhere :( But a GUR, even locked, it's a good new 2 months later.

BTW, does this work as everyone gets the same pack in the same week (for example)? My 5th day can be different than others but one week a GUR is given, the next a BKT, the next a SUM and 5th day of that week it's same pack for everyone... or is it also random picked in the moment?

-FLi time-

GUR SUM STS CRi EVO CRi FCo STS STS

-Celestial Storm release-

EVO SUM SUM SUM FLi (1st ever)
CRi CRi UPR CRi FLi

-Lost thunder release-
BUS CES 1st ever CES
BUS CES CES CES (oh wow)
GUR (finally again)
UPR BUS BUS SUM BUS
GUR (where LOT is?)
CRi UPR GUR !!
LOT !!!!!!! 1st ever. Just before TEU release, patch applied! Developers finally added LOT to the pool...

-Team Up release-
UPR LOT (2nd) BUS GUR FLi FLi CRI SUM CES CES BUS CRi FLi CES UPR

LOT SUM GUR UPR SUM CRI UPR FLi CES

LOT FLi BUS FLi

[April 18th 2019] TEU. No way. Yes, TEU. In a "Daily VS reward prize box" (the 1st indeed) of the Vs Ladder. Is it the game updated in some manner? This used to happen once the next set was ready but not yet available.

CES FLi GUR BUS

-Unbroken bonds release-

LOT UPR GUR TEU CRi LOT CRi CES CRi BUS

Edited by Chasista
  • Upvote 2

BowserLuigi

Well, I got an EVO today so...

graywh

it's a random standard pack, maybe excluding the most recent set (like the mystery boxes do), and definitely excluding special sets like generations, double crisis, etc.

BowserLuigi

it's a random standard pack, maybe excluding the most recent set (like the mystery boxes do), and definitely excluding special sets like generations, double crisis, etc.

It doesn't exclude generations (dunno about SL). I got generations.....once....a long time ago. Maybe it's patched out

SuperStone

I definitely feel like I get more Evo than other packs, but I dunno, maybe we're all just unlucky and the lucky people don't use the forums.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

SandaledOtter

I definitely feel like I get more Evo than other packs, but I dunno, maybe we're all just unlucky and the lucky people don't use the forums.

Just got my Day5 a few hours ago, it was a BuS pack with a pair of Simisear (1 reverse holo) and an Azumarill. So, nothing I'm instantly jumping on to build a new deck.

Oldschool1990

Hm, I get 90% BREAKpoint boosters from my 5th day pack.

I blame the rng algorythm that often proves to be faulty and tends to hang up, getting you the same result over and over. (which is a year-old problem never fixed by the devs because apparently they think the rng would be okay) 

Edited by Oldschool1990

SandaledOtter

Hm, I get 90% BREAKpoint boosters from my 5th day pack.

I blame the rng algorythm that often proves to be faulty and tends to hang up, getting you the same result over and over. (which is a year-old problem never fixed by the devs because apparently they think the rng would be okay) 

That would make sense, were the RNG rolled on your local PC, but I expect it's determined by the server, since that's more secure (you could use a local hack to influence it otherwise), and the pack has to be registered there as being assigned to you anyway.

For the server to have an RNG that uses your data to make the randomness not work? Not believing it without a whole lot of real evidence.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oldschool1990

For the server to have an RNG that uses your data to make the randomness not work? Not believing it without a whole lot of real evidence.

Nobody ever said it uses my data for anything.

I dont know where you got that weird idea from.

Fact is, the servers rng is faulty, especially on peak times.

Everybody playing this game for a longer time should have noticed that.

SandaledOtter

Nobody ever said it uses my data for anything.

I dont know where you got that weird idea from.

Fact is, the servers rng is faulty, especially on peak times.

Everybody playing this game for a longer time should have noticed that.

Where did I get that idea? Well:

• You claimed it gives you a booster from the same set 90% of the time because it's broken
  • Other people don't get that same set at anything like that %

The only way that it can be bad in a way that fits that is to make the selection based on who you are. Otherwise everyone would be getting 90% Breakpoint boosters. At peak times, there would be more people getting that result. If they aren't, and it isn't identifying you, it can't be faulty RNG.

• Upvote 1

BowserLuigi

ANDDDD I got another EVO (contains all trash btw)

xXTheStalkXx

Yeah, I get EVO most of the time as well from the5th day reward, can't say that about the other rewards, though, I get quite a nice variety in the 16 KO's challenge.

Chasista

5th day SUM gotten. Well at least is from this era.

They change me the pack for the complaint, hahahha :lol:

• Upvote 1

SandaledOtter

ANDDDD I got another EVO (contains all trash btw)

Getting nothing good is VERY common, of course, especially as you build up your collection more. :)

BowserLuigi

Annnnndddddd got ANOTHER EVO pack. Third in a row! Halp

SingingFlyEx

DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD!

You'll get the EVO curse...

• Upvote 2

SandaledOtter

DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD!

You'll get the EVO curse...

Heh. Mine was another BuS with another Azumarill, so I didn't say anything.

graywh

It doesn't exclude generations (dunno about SL). I got generations.....once....a long time ago. Maybe it's patched out

Yeah, that was fixed 2 years ago.

BowserLuigi

Yeah, that was fixed 2 years ago.

Aww :(

LegendofZapdos5

HEY, HEY! Those words are burning my ears bro! LUCKY PEOPLE DO use this forum. (I even seen a topic on lucky pulls not too long ago in Game Feedback) ^_________^

P.S I love you brother!  :P 

• Upvote 1

SuperStone

HEY, HEY! Those words are burning my ears bro! LUCKY PEOPLE DO use this forum. (I even seen a topic on lucky pulls not too long ago in Game Feedback) ^_________^

P.S I love you brother!  :P

BOOOO NO SELF-PROMOTION!!!!

:P You get a +1 anyways.

• Upvote 1

ShannonBK

the last two was CRIMSON imvasion in the five days log

• Upvote 1

Chasista

A Steam siege... don't know what to say. It's not an EVO but...

• Upvote 1

SuperStone

A Steam siege... don't know what to say. It's not an EVO but...

Thou shalt not insult the set of the Volcs! :angry:

Chasista

I think last was Crimson invasion's but today's... EVO :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this