Every Binder I look at is BLANK

Tetragrammaton

I know how to do it, followed directions to a T. And even people who've stated on trades they have their binder open, it's empty. What's up with this? I've checked over 150 profiles, all empty.

EDIT: Also it will not allow me to select boosters in my "Getting From" section on trading.

Greetings!

Due to the memory leak, players binders will slowly deteriorate. Unless players have recently updated them, you may not notice. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

I noticed that cards in binder For Trade will last 2 hours or so only, cards in Want binder stay longer. I thougth that binders are regularly cleared by intention in order to save space on server, as this is beta version. Which is sad and demotivates players to use trade binders - why bother, when my work is gone after 2 hours...

Currently you can only select boosters from the 'getting from' section (when making a public trade) if you in fact OWN the boosters you wish to publicly trade from. If you do not have any boosters, you cannot ask for them in the public offers.

If someone has boosters for trade in their binder then you can ask them for that :)

Currently you can only select boosters from the 'getting from' section (when making a public trade) if you in fact OWN the boosters you wish to publicly trade from. If you do not have any boosters, you cannot ask for them in the public offers.

If someone has boosters for trade in their binder then you can ask them for that :)

What a bad system. If I had the booster I wouldn't be asking for it, that seems like common sense. lol Thanks everyone for the answers, hopefully they fix all this after beta.

Something I have trouble with is looking through binders. I look at one binder and then when I go to another person's binder it's only showing the 'for trade' or 'wanted' from the first person that the second person also has up.

Archived