[CARD] M Gardevoir-EX (Steam Siege 79)

delboy1691

if ive missed an already started thread i apologize. when using my MGardevoirEX i had the required energy and the attack does 110+ the plus being 10 more damage per benched pokemon deleted, when i attacked normally (no benched deletes) it does the damage however if i delete some benched pokemon not only does it not add the extra hit points it doesn't do any damage at all. is this a bug or is it my fault im sure it worked ok before the latest update havent used the deck its in for a while

I used it lately (2 days ago I guess) in a friend match and worked good.

Could be anything denying the damage? Like abilities or effects of attacks? Kind of Jolteon EX or Glaceon EX or Aegislash EX that deny damage from basics, evolutions, anything with special energies... ?

• Upvote 1

it was a basic pokemon 120 hp no stadium cards or tools seemed but cant remember which pokemon it was but it was a fire deck i think did 110 damage ok  twice after the failed hits  but hey you could be right it may have been ability or such like i didnt notice i'll take more notice next time :lol:

it was a basic pokemon 120 hp no stadium cards or tools seemed but cant remember which pokemon it was but it was a fire deck i think did 110 damage ok  twice after the failed hits  but hey you could be right it may have been ability or such like i didnt notice i'll take more notice next time :lol:

theres no way of going back to find out either, i'll try it against a friend see what happens 

theres no way of going back to find out either, i'll try it against a friend see what happens 

At the end of the next game in which it happens, there is a button to copy the game log. The first pert of the very long text that that puts in your clipboard is useful in figuring out what happened.

Try not to post the full log, and certainly not multiple ones, here as they get too long.

thanks for all your advice to a reasonably nubee played a friend and it is working so prob my mistake

The card you're referring to may be Shining Legends Hoopa, which has an ability that makes it immune to all attacks from EXs and GXs.