Selling Cards?

Mob2099

Is there any policies that I might have missed, stating we can not sell cards on here in a post?

If not, is anyone open to buy cards via paypal?

on this website it would... which is the same reason you can't go into a wal-mart and sell toilet paper. You can do it offsite. I'd google details, but I'm lazy =\

on this website it would... which is the same reason you can't go into a wal-mart and sell toilet paper. You can do it offsite. I'd google details, but I'm lazy =\

I understand that concept but i dont recall where this website itself "sells" the cards they just exchange codes for online product.

I am really looking to see if TPCi has a policy against post that sell card on this site. I have not seen one. So I am double checking to see if i missed something that isn't suck out like a sore thumb. I really was hoping a MOD/PROF would post and say: Yes there is, it is right here, or No policy against selling on boards. But i guess im asking to much, since it seem I can't find a policy stating I CAN'T.

And I am a 5000 card account looking to sell and help out the community at a reasonable price.

It states that the tpci can change at any time, so even if there isn't or if they forgot to put it in, all they need to do is add it.

They don't even allow selling codes on here, so selling cards is most probably a no as well.

Greetings!

The answer which you are looking for is, no they cannot.

Solicitations/Advertisements.

You may not engage in any kind of advertising or solicitation for any other website, product, service, or game.

Thanks for understanding!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

Thank you Prof Proto.

Even though NO is referring to selling, as in my question, and that is what I was looking for.

When I first read that policy , I interpreted that you couldn't do any of those actions for OTHERS not Pokemon related, but Pokemon related items should be OK. I still feel the wording leads itself more towards that, then actually stating you can not sell Pokemon TCGO digital cards on this website forum in a post.

But I don't see how you could misinterpret my post on selling . So, the answer is NO.

Archived