Water/??? Help

snowcloud7983

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.292969); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); font-size: 15px; line-height: 17px; ">I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have two problems. I am a returning player from way in the past. But I want to create a new ocg deck. I have 15 booster point to use and I want to focus on a Water/Grass or Water/Steel, well, it doesn't matter which combination as long as the base is water.

The first problem is I don't know which cards to get for this strategy, so do you have any pointers on what I should be looking for, like draw power, or searching cards. Like that.

And the second problem. Once I know what I want, what packs should I open to look for them? I have no clue whatsoever on what to open to find what I need.

Thanks for your time.

Visit some pokemon tcg sites and read up the articles and forums.

I havent played pokemon in 12yrs but got back into it all about a month or so ago. Plenty of reading etc and relearning all the cards and play styles again.

I'd look up Blastoise Floatzel decks or something like that. Don't often see Water decks but when I do it's usually with these guys. Floatzel I believe allows you to put an extra water energy it every turn the more you have the more you can use. Then attach them to blastoise with his ability and he's hitting hard to the active or bench.

Something like that I think.

Archived