[General] After taking a K.O. the client may freeze, sort of

SingingFlyEx

Hi everybody,

I met this bug twice. My second time was with the latest client from 2 days ago.

I take a K.O., it looks like my opponent takes forever to choose a new active pokémon, then my timeout bell starts counting down, then reaches zero, and nothing else happens. I can check out cards or discard piles and that's it.

Net activity suggests the client is receiving information about game progress normally but just doesn't move forward to process and display that progress.

This only happened twice in more than 1000 games. But I've seen non-responsive opponents dozens of times. Could it be they were hit by this bug?

Is there a known way to unfreeze the client when this happens?

Thanks

Hello Trainer SingingFlyEx,

Thank you for your bug report. I would suggest attempting to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that helps fix the lagging and freezing issue that you are describing; if the problem still persists, I would suggest contacting the support team and they will be in a position to help you further. To submit a ticket to the support team, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

To be on the safe side, I have submitted your bug report to the proper channels for review. Thanks again for your bug report.

I think I encountered the same problem. It happend second or third time, and it was always after my opponent used Electrodes ability buzzap thunder. I take the prize and then nothing..