Sign in to follow this  
Nickles12345678

Completing Sets?

Nickles12345678

Under the menu statistics the game shows you what sets you have completed.

It also states it does not count secret rares that have an `"out of set" number, something like 151/150.

However, i just noticed that it says i have a full set of SM Ultra prisma.

I dont have Full Art Cynthia, Its numberd **********.

So its within the set. It still says i have the set completed-

Is this a bug or are full art trainers not counted in the system just like the gold secret rare cards?

• Upvote 1

RobRatt

Shush. ;) We're not supposed to notice these things. If they aren't sure how to fix it, they're just as likely to remove the feature, and tell us it "served no useful purpose."

• Upvote 1

Nickles12345678

Uhm so its a bug?

JackRyan76

Uhm so its a bug?

No, it's a feature!  I think the completing sets thing is a bit of a moving target on this game.  At one point support told me I needed all cards & SR items to complete a set, which later on proved to be false. 

For another set I was trying to complete I had all the numbered cards, but since one of them was part of the free decks given out, the set would not show as complete.  Unfortunately there was no way for me to tell which card I needed as they are not marked in any way.  

At this point I think the intention to complete sets is that you need at least one of each numbered card in the set to mark it as complete.  SR items are optional and not need to complete the set.

I am pretty sure that once you complete a set, you can trade away one of the cards from the set and it'll still show as complete.  (I haven't tested this)

Is it possible that you once had an FA Cynthia and traded it away (even before you completed the set)?

It would be great if they added a feature in the collection screen to show you what cards you needed to complete a set.  Right now it's a painful process of going through the list of owned cards and noting which numbered cards you don't have at least one of, then going back and marked those as wanted. 

cheers

• Upvote 1

SandaledOtter

If there are multiple variants of identical cards in a set, it seems you only need one of them (the standard or the full art, as an example).

But there may be "secret" cards that you DO need, if there isn't another version of them in the set.

Unless they changed that recently.

• Upvote 1

Princess_Aurora

​I don't think that secret cards count towards the collection count, as they are secret. So your golden-edged card isn't supposed to exist. ;)

• Upvote 1

Mod_Rowan

It would be great if they added a feature in the collection screen to show you what cards you needed to complete a set.  Right now it's a painful process of going through the list of owned cards and noting which numbered cards you don't have at least one of, then going back and marked those as wanted. 

cheers

Hello JackRyan76,

This suggestion sounds really interesting! I'll pass it along to the developers and who knows? Maybe you'll see it in the game!

Thank you all for raising the topic and sharing your ideas and thoughts.

medicineater
On 3/23/2018 at 10:24 AM, Mod_Rowan said:

Hello JackRyan76,

This suggestion sounds really interesting! I'll pass it along to the developers and who knows? Maybe you'll see it in the game!

Thank you all for raising the topic and sharing your ideas and thoughts.

Hello there,

Any news on this? I'm having the same problem as I seem to have completed a set but I can't figure out for the life of me which card I need to get in order for the game to accept it as complete. Thanks :)

Sign in to follow this