Looking for brooklet hill and then some

Bruceleeroi

Looking for 3 brooklet hills, 1 octillery, 2 field blowers, 2 super rods and 2 splash energy. The print doesn't matter. Message me or send trade request. Looking to trade in GRi packs, just give me an offer on here or in game if you dont mind.

Thank you.

I have accquired the above mentioned items thank you.

Edited by Bruceleeroi
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looking for 3 brooklet hills, 1 octillery, 2 field blowers, 2 super rods and 2 splash energy. The print doesn't matter. Message me or send trade request.

Thank you.

Let me guess.  You're offering a full-art Tapu Lele GX for all of the above?

• Upvote 1

Looking for 3 brooklet hills, 1 octillery, 2 field blowers, 2 super rods and 2 splash energy. The print doesn't matter. Message me or send trade request.

Thank you

Just a suggestion... You should also state what you are willing to trade away, be it packs or cards. Makes life much easier! Just a suggestion. :) XD

• Upvote 1

Just a suggestion... You should also state what you are willing to trade away, be it packs or cards. Makes life much easier! Just a suggestion. :) XD

I didnt know hwat the chances of a single player having all of the cards would be so i figured i would have to part it out but if someone has all of the cards that would make it much easier.

Looking for 3 brooklet hills, 1 octillery, 2 field blowers, 2 super rods and 2 splash energy. The print doesn't matter. Message me or send trade request. Looking to trade in GRi packs, just give me an offer on here or in game if you dont mind.

Thank you.

Since my first reply was a bit smart-alecky, it only seems fitting that I make you an offer.  Would you be willing to go 5 GRI packs for these?  Or I could go as low as 4 GRI, and another pack of your choice.  JSYK, Octillery is the bulk of it.  If so, send me a friend request, and I'll take that as yes, and send you the trade.  If not, I understand.

Edited by RobRatt
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have everything but the Splash energies. Sent you Friend request.

It's covered.  We did this trade already, and he has these cards and a couple more now..  He's working on a Greninja deck though, so he could probably use some of your famous expertise here.  :)

• Upvote 1

correct I have acquired the items i cant seem to figure out how to close the forum though. I am however open to trade anything i have if you want it.

​Just request that a moderator closes this thread, and they'll do as asked. They have a surprisingly fast response speed compared to other forums.

It's covered.  We did this trade already, and he has these cards and a couple more now..  He's working on a Greninja deck though, so he could probably use some of your famous expertise here.  :)

No problem, as long as he posts something in deck construction, which is indeed the right forum for that. Though I don't mind to try to help elsewhere of course. It's a compliment, that words being from you. I didn't know it was "famous expertise" LOL :lol:

correct I have acquired the items i cant seem to figure out how to close the forum though. I am however open to trade anything i have if you want it.

Actually you don't need to request nothing. As long as you edit 1st post or title, and make know it's done as you did, just leave it die slowly. not every post needs to be closed ;)

Edited by Chasista
  • Upvote 2