gameplay prices

Frankie-Ashley

I have no idea how much these things cost so ive not been selling any of them lol

so for now NFT but would like a rough price of these things if possible...

black reshiram & zekrom white coin

blue froakie coin

blue ice black kyurem coin

blue lucario coin

blue popplio coin

blue primal groudon coin

blue rainbow team plasma coin

blue totodile coin

blue unova partners coin

copper reshiram & zekram coin

dark silver lugia blue coin

dark silver mega gyarados coin

dark silver primal groudon coin

gold action pikachu coin -- thanks robratt (dont worry not selling it everrrrlol)

gold cyndaquil coin

gold garchomp coin

gold palkia coin

gold reshiram & zekrom coin

green chespin coin

green ice rayquaza coin

green rainbow rowlett coin

green unova partners coin

light blue mega mewtwo y coin

orange mega charizard y coin

orange solgaleo coin

pink ice chansey coin

rainbow green rayquaza coin

i have more but will do more another time after i have these done lol thanks in advance

Edited by Frankie-Ashley

This is cut and paste from another thread several weeks ago.  Neither of these sources will help with the latest coins (blue lucario, blue  popplio, gold pikachu, etc.), but they'll give you an idea which are cheap.  Other than Blue Totodile, I don't recognize which are "better" just by name alone.  Personally, I have to see the Coin to jog my memory, and even that's hit & miss.

For the most part, a coin, is a coin, is a coin.  I usually post them in Public at 2 for a pack, with about 40-50% success.  Of course, if you know the "source" is older or Gem, then it's going to be better.  The SM series (promos, theme decks, etc.) are cheap.  Usually, so are the XY-era.  Once you get back into the BW or earlier, they get much harder to find, and people will pay a little better.  It's mostly a matter of determining the rarity.

EDIT:  At a quick second glance, the most valuable I recognize is still Blue Totodile.  Another one, Gold Cyndaquil is also much better.  I think the Gold Palkia and Silver Dialga might be a notch above, but I'm not certain without researching it myself.

There are a couple places you can look ...threads in this section that will tell you which gameplay items are tradable.  It's a good start.

(1)  Top Cut Trading.  The owner of that thread (Matthew69) has been absent for a while, so I doubt if all the items are available, but he has a decent list (post #4).  The prices will give you a general idea, but may be out of date.

(2)  An old thread, by another inactive player, called Eevee's Exotic Stop 'N Shop will probably be your best resource.  AbsolutelyEevee did a good job, even if the pricing is not current.  This is where I would look first.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/44564-eevees-exotic-stop-n-shop-temporarily-closed-for-remodeling/

Edited by RobRatt

I haven't seen any price ratings around, but I think that not a lot of people trade them. I'm kind of interested in the Green Unova Partners coin (Snivy is my favourite!), so if it is for trade... Would you accept another coin for it?

Unfortunately, I don't trade any packs, but I have a few interesting cards that aren't commissioned to one of my decks.

(Also, for some weird reasons, some of my gameplay items that I tag for trade don't show up in my trade offer option. Feel free to request the one(s) that you like if  you can see them.)

Edited by Princess_Aurora

thank you both will do a little more digging, 

and if i have 2 green unova ill gladly trade... which i do have 2 so just make a trade offer and if i have the coin your offering ill just counter

Edited by Frankie-Ashley

Ok! I sent you a friend request. I can’t guarantee that I have a coin that you don’t have, though.

EDIT: Actually, I have a Blue Diamond Dialga coin. I don’t see it on your list, so it may do the trick.

Edited by Princess_Aurora

Ok! I sent you a friend request. I can’t guarantee that I have a coin that you don’t have, though.

EDIT: Actually, I have a Blue Diamond Dialga coin. I don’t see it on your list, so it may do the trick.

****** as its same value ish in your opinion i dont mind just send the trade when you are online, thanks.

****** as its same value ish in your opinion i dont mind just send the trade when you are online, thanks.

Thanks for the trade! I already like to see the coin get flipped. See you around!