What's the best deck outta these ones?

5card94

I have a few decks I enjoy and all do well against most meta decks.

First I have gravidor gx and Zorark gx it's probably the most consistent but isn't much fun

Second I have tapu koko gx deck which is really fun but losses to field blower too hard that's it's main weakness

Third I have glaceon gx and Zorark gx probably my favorite of all of them it's so frustrating for ur opponents if u go first you're heavily favoured

Last I have tords golisopod gx and Zorark deck updated with some Cynthia and other random changes

I'm going to a decent sized event this Saturday and would like some suggestions for my choice

According to your words, if you want to win as much as possible: Gardevoir/Zoroark.

But I've hardly seen any Gardevoir lately winning out there. On the other side, a lot of Golisopod/Zoroark made Top8 in different tournaments, because of Lycanroc being around. Also Mew EX helps a lot against Buzzwole (don't know if it's in any of your decks).

Glaceon punishes your own Zoroark... probably needs a bit more of speed to be a Tier 1.

Don't know what's exactly the Koko deck. I wasn't playing at that time and only can find a lot of very different lists so I can't make an accurate idea. But also just for that, I don't know it, means is "not famous" so probably not in the top right now. Also you said it looses heavy so... discarded.

So if I was you, I would go with Golisopod. Not boring as Gardevoir and a tier higher than Glaceon.

Of course it's your choice at the end :)

• Upvote 2

According to your words, if you want to win as much as possible: Gardevoir/Zoroark.

But I've hardly seen any Gardevoir lately winning out there. On the other side, a lot of Golisopod/Zoroark made Top8 in different tournaments, because of Lycanroc being around. Also Mew EX helps a lot against Buzzwole (don't know if it's in any of your decks).

Glaceon punishes your own Zoroark... probably needs a bit more of speed to be a Tier 1.

Don't know what's exactly the Koko deck. I wasn't playing at that time and only can find a lot of very different lists so I can't make an accurate idea. But also just for that, I don't know it, means is "not famous" so probably not in the top right now. Also you said it looses heavy so... discarded.

So if I was you, I would go with Golisopod. Not boring as Gardevoir and a tier higher than Glaceon.

Of course it's your choice at the end :)

Glaceon gx only affects your opponents ex/gx not yours I tho it did that too but some guy brat me in the NC Arg a few weeks ago was my only legit loss my other being to slow start and going to time in best of 1 rd...i played gardivor gx at the NC Arg just as a solid deck as my first big Pokemon event in 10years easily... Imo I think gardivor will be around until it rotates it's almost impossible to one shot without a gx attack and kills most things in 2 turns Max usually I can go from a ralts to a gardivor gx that has a dce fairy and choice band if my opponents Pokemon is a gx and has 2 energy they're dead and only decks like golisopod and tapu koko can maneuver around it in my experience... The tapu koko deck just plays things like super scoop up acerola etc and u can keep spamming different tapu koko switching energy from Pokemon to him and make him the active Pokemon with things like fighting furry belt and the stadium that reduces damage done to grass and electric Pokemon by 30 it's only weakness is field blower really it can kill anything in 2 shots and it's gx attack is a answer for decks like gardivor and all the big steel decks atm

Glaceon gx only affects your opponents ex/gx not yours

My bad. I never had a single Glaceon GX copy nor played the deck of course.

But I still think the same :cool:

Glaceon gx only affects your opponents ex/gx not yours I tho it did that too but some guy brat me in the NC Arg a few weeks ago was my only legit loss my other being to slow start and going to time in best of 1 rd...i played gardivor gx at the NC Arg just as a solid deck as my first big Pokemon event in 10years easily... Imo I think gardivor will be around until it rotates it's almost impossible to one shot without a gx attack and kills most things in 2 turns Max usually I can go from a ralts to a gardivor gx that has a dce fairy and choice band if my opponents Pokemon is a gx and has 2 energy they're dead and only decks like golisopod and tapu koko can maneuver around it in my experience... The tapu koko deck just plays things like super scoop up acerola etc and u can keep spamming different tapu koko switching energy from Pokemon to him and make him the active Pokemon with things like fighting furry belt and the stadium that reduces damage done to grass and electric Pokemon by 30 it's only weakness is field blower really it can kill anything in 2 shots and it's gx attack is a answer for decks like gardivor and all the big steel decks atm

Every Deck Has a Waekness .. This is a fact ... So there is technically no BEST Deck .. the '' best '' one though will be the one who got A Variaty Of ressources Depending on situation . Preferably with no Heavy Attackers And With Good Abilitys this is where Buzzwole GX Comes Handy

Also .

Decks Rely On ''Luck'' Kuz of Drawing And Random Hands = means you have to Use cards that allow you to get the strategy going and as fast as possible  ( Brigettes-ultra balls- Sycamores-.. just depends on decks tbh ) . So this will mean these Cards that Consists Pretty much Most of the decks Will be Easy to counter - This when Item Lock Decks And Ability Shut Downs Come In Place 

Pretty much The Best Deck in Standard Will be Theoretically  Garbodor/Buzzwole With 4 Buzzwoles -4 float Stones and a 3-2 Line of Garbodor As a Core . 

Update came in second with gardivor gx would of won but couldn't draw a rare candy outta 9 cards lol actually the bane of my losses lol. I would of easily had it but bo1 4 of my zouras got prized and set me back so far I almost came back from 6prizes vs his 2 prizes and my last turn I had to hope for a rare candy after he picked up my gardivor with sylveon gx attack and I couldn't get a rare candy within the next 2 turns either way a gardivor deck won and we both had the same first name lol fun experience tho can't wait for the Arg event in Glen Bernie MD this coming weekend should be lit and the 3rd time is a charm for the W wish me luck

• Upvote 1