• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• B03

• BowserLuigi

• Princess_Aurora

• MewSevenSeven

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Garchomp should have retreat cost. It's too easy and abusive to play this deck. Not balanced.

I agree with Cesittos, Furthermore, there seems to be a fierce defense in the forums for this deck. Presumably from people who use it. Look bottom line, this deck is a game breaker. And to the people

I ask with complete honesty: Do you know what the word 'objective' means?

Of course i decide to try out the events and the first guy i face uses the garchomp deck. Anyone who uses such a cheap way to win should not be allowed in events. At least there should be some sort of ladder where people like me dont have to always face people with full decks of really rare and/or powerful cards while i have nothing.

Events are a waste of time. Filled with nothing but premade decks with super good cards. I am over here having to redraw most games just to get a basic pokemon and after that i have no energy and i cant sesrch for any because my letter card is banned.

BowserLuigi

Events are a waste of time. Filled with nothing but premade decks with super good cards. I am over here having to redraw most games just to get a basic pokemon and after that i have no energy and i cant sesrch for any because my letter card is banned.

Then why not play the same deck as them? Can't beat them? Join them.

Mach Strike only costs 500 tokens which should not be much of a problem. The thing is that you should not take theme (pre-made) decks into standard or expanded without editing them cuz theme decks are just awful decks in general. Join THEME events. Not standard or expanded (trust me you're in no way ready for those two)

• Upvote 1