Lookin to make a deal

Angelsakai

Currently own an Electrode Prime and Magnazone Prime and a decent set of Fighting cards in my current deck...But im looking to maybe ether expand my fighting deck or scrap and create a Dark deck. If anyone is interested in Magzone or Trode prime and has ether Fighting Primes to trade or Dark Primes let me know

**also willing to throw packs in if needed**

Crud, I just had an Absol Prime, but I traded it for a Crobat Prime. Ah well, I could probably get another.

I don't have any Fighting or Dark Primes, though I do have Terrakion and I think I have 5 Furious Chops Sawk too, if you're interested.

I have too many Sawks but Terrakion seems interesting. If i could ever learn how to set a binder up and show it i would...let me know what type of pokemon your interested in and ill do my best lol

I have two machcamp primes then rest good cards, hitmonlee dugtrio, hitmochamp, marrowak, primape, gigalith, donphan (have the evo lines for all these as well)

my base deck was the power play so i had sawk and throh and i scrapped them for better cards. but thanks for the offer =]

i have many darks, absol and umbreon prime too, some mandibuzz, and a hide zoroark if u have a good offer :)

Pretty much the only decent trade cards i have are in my binder if you wanna take a look i should be on all day

@ Smayek

any way you could include the line for Ttar.

I have basicly like 0 dark pokemon so ill need some starters if anyone has ones they dont need hahaha

Archived