Chasista

Foil and Foil league energies doesn't display properly

Chasista

I've noticed than Foil energies, regular and league ones doesn't show separate in Deck building.

I go to Deck build, Any deck (or new) and enter to change or build.

Go to energies, to add some. I choose Fire (or whatever) and 29 Foil Fire energies with league logo are shown to add. No foil regular energies are shown to choose.

I choose the only ones shown then (Foil+League) as they look cool :cool: haha And start to add. So 1, 2, 3... 8... and then appears, next to the League one, a new one, also foil, but without League logo.

That's right as, I only own 8 Foil League logo energies but, instead of showing all foil 8 with League and 21 without mark, shows'em together since when you add to your limit.

If you reach the limit, doesn't add more copies greyed (not owned) but starts adding the non-league logo (or vice versa if you went up to 8 league, then added the 9th so appeared the regular foil, then removed all League one by one, and start adding to 21 regular, so 22nd, will add a League one again).

Same with Fight energies so it probably happens with all types.

Not happening if League are Checkered (B/W I guess). So happening with XY era foils? I don't have S&M era so can't check.

Foil league energies have a vertical shining pattern moving left to right and regular ones have an oblique 45º (more or less) shining pattern moving up-left to down-right. You can notice only when separate.

Also if you added all 29, the grey ones added next are greyed the same you added (league if league, regular if regular, both, or whatever depending the one you push.

Haven't seen nothing in known bugs and, although not important for the game working, I always add and then I have to remove some to make all energies look the same. As all other cards, if different art/shine pattern/etcetera, should be shown also separate to choose, right?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

RobRatt

They botched the Foil and League Energy terribly, in an update not quite a year ago.  Reported.  Some headway was made, but it was not fixed properly.

The count is off, the League stamps appear on the wrong ones, etc.  It's a mess.

This happened about the same time they "stacked" the separately numbered Energy from the various Trainer Kits (not sure if it's related, but they were tinkering quite extensively).

Edited by RobRatt

Mod_Elderberry

Hello trainer Chasista,

Thank you for your bug report. As RobRatt stated, this has been reported in the past, but I will pass your report along to the developers.

Thank you again for your report