Sign in to follow this  
Midevilgmer

[GAME] Trading - I can't make cerrtain trades for cards that i wan't

Midevilgmer

when I push to trade it says post trade for 8, 24, 48 hours but none are clickable forcing me to cancel the trade and re make that trade differently 

Loof6

Do you have enough tokens?

Mod_Jynthu

Hello Midevilgmer,

I have updated the title of your topic to the correct category. 

Can you clarify whether or not you are able to create the trade after canceling and making it differently? If you are, what is it that you do differently that allows the trade to post?

Thanks!

Midevilgmer

No, after unsuccessfully making the trade I can't remake the trade to work, but some trades do work like trading my Vaporeon ex witch is for some reason locked, for a shining legends booster pack. I cancel most of my trades, but the trade system worked fine when I first started Pokémon tcg online. I try to create the trade any way that I can to get the cards that I want for my deck, but it mostly doesn't work for me. 

Midevilgmer

I Can't make the trade no matter what I do. it let's me make some trades like  an ex for a booster pack, but mainly I must use the trades other people post to trade. nothing I try to do works.

Midevilgmer

nothing I do works at all. I can't make certain trades that would give me cards I want or need. I just try to make the trades but can't. most trades don't work at all.  

RobRatt

Have you, by chance, gone to the In-Game Item Exchange section, and read this "pinned" topic at the top?

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/47699-a-guide-to-public-and-private-trading/

The question asked by Loof6 is an important one.  ...Do you have enough Tokens to trade?  For an 8-hour trade, it costs 8 tokens.  For a 24-hour trade, it costs 24 tokens, etc.  You'll never get past this screen if you don't have the proper amount.

If you cancel one of your trades, it still "spent" those tokens.  You only get them refunded if the trade is successful (someone accepts it).

I'm wondering if there's some confusion about "locked" and tradable cards.  You do realize that there are two different numbers under a card, yeah?  The number in the left box is how many you have available for trade.  The right box, with the little padlock symbol, are cards that you CANNOT trade, and were given freely in the game (as daily rewards, Trainer Challenge, etc.).

JSYK, you can't attempt to trade a card twice (at the same time).  If you see the "locked" symbol, it's either NOT tradable, or is involved in a current trade (temporarily locking it).

Don't get frustrated.  We can help you figure it out.  It's something small that you're missing, but we've all been there a time or two.

Edited by RobRatt

Mod_Jynthu

Hi Trainers!

Thank you for sharing that, RobRatt!

Midevilgmer, did this resolve the issue, or are you still having some trouble making trades? If so, you may want to check your Pokémon TCG Online Settings to ensure that you have selected "open" and not "limited". These settings are found on your Pokemon.com profile, not in-game.

Sign in to follow this