What Happened...

Kbed90

I know this isnt the forum for this topic but this is the most active and im really in a state of shock so i needed a quick answer

okay last game i played someone were his card on the bench was over in the discard pile... now im in a game were im playing someone who has a latios?... i cant see the card the art space is empty and he has no pack symbol, what is going on?

EDIT: his latios just evolved into a simisage... huh? anyone else experience this?

That's kind of odd but even with this being active, you should have put this in the Feedback, Bugs & Suggestions. No one can even help you here and the Prof are not going to see it either. (They might if they skim over here).

It has to be the promo card of Pansage. The promo cards do not appear while in play, instead they get an empty box picture and different flavor text. It happened to me too.

Hi there!

I've seen this before as well! One of my fellow professors had the promo Pansage and showed me the strange Latios card that was visible in battle. We're aware of this issue ^_^ thanks for your report!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Archived