Anyone ever pull off 6 prizes in 1 turn?

Cubchoo103

Thats hilarious that's exactly what I used (never heard of or saw anyone else using it before) but I had that happen once before, like it was all set up and once they noticed they conceded but today someone was actually nice enough to let me have the satisfaction of pulling them all lol which was cool cause I got to record the moment of glory on my phone haha

Edited by coono103

I was able to do it in Legacy with a gimmicky deck involving Articuno-EX, Dusknoir, and Vileplume. I kept damaging and paralyzing the opponent with Articuno's Frost Prison, then moving the damage with Dusknoir's Sinister Hand, all the while shutting down Items with Vileplume to ensure the opponent had no way to escape the lock. Once I got enough damage in play, I KO'd everything with Blizzard.

I recently got five with my Legacy Glaciate/dusknoir deck, but I've never managed the full six.

Yet. :P

5? Noob.. lol

No I'm liking some of these ideas though, been having a lot of fun with dusknoir lately, never realized how dominant he actually was, in legacy I had paired him with tyranitar prime, which wasn't bad but I can't remember pulling off any plays TOO crazy

5? Noob.. lol

No I'm liking some of these ideas though, been having a lot of fun with dusknoir lately, never realized how dominant he actually was, in legacy I had paired him with tyranitar prime, which wasn't bad but I can't remember pulling off any plays TOO crazy

Yeah, it's arguably one of the strongest abilities ever printed.

But techy.

Extremely techy.

Edited by SuperStone

I got 6 prizecards in expanded in 1 turn using Oricorio to put 1 counter on 2 shaymins and 50 on Marshadow GX than the next turn the GX attack of Necrozma got them all.

I believe this was against a Night March deck which explains the 7 pokemons in the discard for oricorio.

I got 6 prizecards in expanded in 1 turn using Oricorio to put 1 counter on 2 shaymins and 50 on Marshadow GX than the next turn the GX attack of Necrozma got them all.

I believe this was against a Night March deck which explains the 7 pokemons in the discard for oricorio.

Hello michelmau5, 

6 prizecards in expanded is an awesome result! Thank you so much for your passion for the game! 

And Happy New Year all!  :)