[GAME] General - Is the daily reward ladder bugged?

joeythebigboss

So yesterday the daily vs reward ladder did not reset for me. You know the one with coins and mystery gifts it sucks because that’s less coins for me during this extra coin event ?

So yesterday the daily vs reward ladder did not reset for me. You know the one with coins and mystery gifts it sucks because that’s less coins for me during this extra coin event ?

It's not bugged.  The Versus Ladder didn't reset for anyone yesterday.  It resets every 3 weeks, and the last one was about 5 days ago.

I can see where it would be confusing, when they announced "Bonus Versus Rewards," but those rewards are not in the Ladder itself.  When you win games, the Mystery Boxes will give bigger prizes (where it says "Next Win") until January 2nd.

It's not bugged.  The Versus Ladder didn't reset for anyone yesterday.  It resets every 3 weeks, and the last one was about 5 days ago.

I can see where it would be confusing, when they announced "Bonus Versus Rewards," but those rewards are not in the Ladder itself.  When you win games, the Mystery Boxes will give bigger prizes (where it says "Next Win") until January 2nd.

you don’t understand I’m talking about the daily rewards with mystery gifts ,yesterday I was almost done with it and when the timer reached 0 instead of resetting my progress I was left off where I was before the timer reached 0 so instead of a fresh ladder to grind I basicaly got one ladder for two days.

I know the timer for Daily Versus Rewards has been working as expected for me.   They've changed the Time it happens recently (it's midnight for me), but it always starts fresh the next day.

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this?  Maybe something as simple as logging off, and back on, would reset those daily rewards when the timer reaches zero for the next day?

The daily rewards are weird for me too, like right now it says that it will reset in 11 hours, but it will actually reset in around 2 hours. So basically it resets 9 hours before the game says it will.

It wont refresh, the countdown just started back at 24 hours. I stopped playing before 10 pm pst last night, and when i woke up to play rewards werent refreshed and it says i have to wait 14 hours.

It reset for me, but only when I'm not logged in at or after Midnight UTC(5 PM my time)...

^ If it resets as long as I don't go playing beyond the reset time, then the same must be true for others. If Midnight UTC is near, if you want more game resources, just log out, close the game, and wait until 00:00:01(hh:mm:ss)  before re-opening game, re-logging in, and going to Versus... Ta-da! You're not cheated out of a day on the daily ladder... :)

Edited by Jammer87