FT RA Tapu Lele-GX | LF most Girafarig offer ends Dec 25

turbogiraffe

Hey guys in spirit of Christmas and and my love for Girafarigs I am offering 1 Regular Art Tapu lele-gx Ft to the highest bidder in Girafarigs from any set,

RA PHF value 1x

RH/League PHF value 1.25x

RA/RH HGSS value 1.5x

For example: 10 RA PHF (10pts) and 10 HGSS(15pts) your would enter a bid of 25, there is no need to itemize the cards at this point until you are the winner.

Bidding will end on Christmas day at 10PM EST. 

Please comment below with your offer!

Merry Christmas!

Edited by turbogiraffe
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Idk if its serious that last offer cause no specificate

So i will post mine:

68reg hgss

18 reg ****

* foil ph f

Edited by Eldak166

Hi Idk if its serious that last offer cause no specificate

So i will post mine:

68reg hgss

18 reg ****

* foil ph f

Hi Eldak166, You can just post a total number right now, i believe your bid works out to 125, 68x1.5(102), 4x1.25(5) + 18

how the heck you all have so much girafarig?

i got 3 ra unlock from phf, and 1 from hgss.

I think the Christmas Elves have been hard at work. I am going to upgrade my offer to the following:

1st place bidder 1x FA Tapu Lele-GX

2nd place bidder 1x RA Tapu Lele-GX

AND

To make sure no giraffes get left behind I will calculate a Girafarig cost per gr based on the winning bids, for example. IF the highest bidder (1st Place) is paying 260 giraffes and Tapu Lele-GX FA is valued at 26GR This would work out to 10 Girafarigs per 1 GR pack (these are just estimate numbers subject to change based on highest bid).

Then I will pay GR packs to anyone who who made an effort in the herding of giraffes but did not win to ensure nobody gets stuck with a pile of Girafarigs. 

Merry Christmas!

I think the Christmas Elves have been hard at work. I am going to upgrade my offer to the following:

1st place bidder 1x FA Tapu Lele-GX

2nd place bidder 1x RA Tapu Lele-GX

AND

To make sure no giraffes get left behind I will calculate a Girafarig cost per gr based on the winning bids, for example. IF the highest bidder (1st Place) is paying 260 giraffes and Tapu Lele-GX FA is valued at 26GR This would work out to 10 Girafarigs per 1 GR pack (these are just estimate numbers subject to change based on highest bid).

Then I will pay GR packs to anyone who who made an effort in the herding of giraffes but did not win to ensure nobody gets stuck with a pile of Girafarigs. 

Merry Christmas!

I love to hear this. I've been working hard to getting Giraffes all week. 

I'm bidding 350 Giraffes

My final bid 517 giraffes from Pf, 10 Rh giraffes from pf and 15 giraffes from the legacy.

Currently Rakereece156 is  leading high bid with a total of 552 breakdown as follows:

517 Phf 

10 RH Phf x 1.25 = 12.5

15 Legacy x 1.5 =  22.5

Total 517+ 12.5 + 22.5 = 552

2nd Place is GilbertWimple with 350 giraffes.

---
Less than 1 hour left!!! So exciting!! Bring my giraffes home!
Edited by turbogiraffe

3850 Phantom Forces girafarig

I think you for your bid, however the bidding closed at 10pm EST and your bid was placed at 10:44pm.

First place winner of FA Tapu Lele-GX is Rakereece156

Second place winner of RA Tapu Lele-GX is GillbertWimple

Please send me a req in game and we will arrange the transfers.

Anyone else with giraffes left over please send a request if you want to get rid of of them.

Thank you all!

Well, after sending a friend request and waiting 26hrs for some communication from GilbertWimple and asking everyone I know if they knew who he is without success I have awarded the 2nd place RA Tapu Lele-GX to zebra123454321 for 350 giraffes which was his bid. Both leles have been delivered and all my giraffes are safe.

Thank you guys!

• Upvote 1

Well, after sending a friend request and waiting 26hrs for some communication from GilbertWimple and asking everyone I know if they knew who he is without success I have awarded the 2nd place RA Tapu Lele-GX to zebra123454321 for 350 giraffes which was his bid. Both leles have been delivered and all my giraffes are safe.

Thank you guys!

I'm so so sorry! It was Christmas and I was trying to spend it with my kids.  

Anyway, I didn't get a friend request. Also, I saw Igmivrials offer blow me completely out of the water and I didn't see it likely I'd get second place, so I took a couple public offers that were looking for giraffes, probably others who were participating in this contest, so I dont have any, anymore, but I got like 6 GR off them so it's all cool.