[PC] Patching - Update Crashing and Cant uninstall

Sparkyedge

Hey There,

The last update for TCG online is just hanging. It is stuck on the screen saying its downloading the latest version of the update.

I thought that maybe I should delete the Pokemon TCG online program and start again but  it will not let me saying it cant access network location property.User_Profile.

I have downloaded the latest version of pokemoninstaller but it is coming up with the same error code "Cant access network location property.User_Profile.". I cant find the option to uninstall within the pokemoninstaller program.

Can you help? Im using a PC with Win10

Thanks

Hey there!

There are a couple of things that you can try in this situation. I would first suggest you try running the refresher from the "Roaming" folder. You can get there by going to "users", selecting the user,  then selecting "AppData", "Roaming", and then the Pokemon folder. In this location you should see the refresher. Give that a double click and that should get you up and running. If not, check out this link here for a resolution for the USER_PROFILE error. If that does not resolve the issue then you may want to try a full uninstall/reinstall by following the steps here. You can also reach out to the support team by clicking the link in my signature and selecting "Ask a Question" if you continue to experience any issues. Hopefully the steps above will get you up and running. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Hey There,

The last update for TCG online is just hanging. It is stuck on the screen saying its downloading the latest version of the update.

I thought that maybe I should delete the Pokemon TCG online program and start again but  it will not let me saying it cant access network location property.User_Profile.

I have downloaded the latest version of pokemoninstaller but it is coming up with the same error code "Cant access network location property.User_Profile.". I cant find the option to uninstall within the pokemoninstaller program.

Can you help? Im using a PC with Win10

Thanks

hola a mi tambien ...

Hi Ash-Duck71,

I understand that you may be experiencing the same issue. If you need assistance in Spanish, I recommend posting on the Spanish forum. If the forum is currently set to English for you, then you can access the Spanish forum by clicking the link at the bottom of the page that says English and selecting Español.

If you haven't already, please be sure to try the suggestions made by Mod_RedDragon.

I have updated the title of this thread to be more descriptive. 

Thanks!