[GAME] General - Unable to Patch Game

DahzNoze

For the past 3 days, my client has been stuck in the patch notes. I have waited for about 3-4 hours hoping it would update and it never did. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times and it still says the same thing. The client even auto closes for no reason. Is i something in the cashe files that I need to delete? I have 100 codes I am trying to put in and I have not been about to do for about 3 days. Just kinda frustrating. If anyone has any way to solve this issue, let me know.

• Upvote 1

Ya have the exact same problem it just says downloading; the buttons don't do anything for me ether.

What really annoys me is that there is nothing explaining what the heck the refresher means. They just wasted space witch they could of used to show just a basic indicator to show that the game is working, something as basic as a loading bar. I would much rather see something that helps me in the sightliest rather then the trainer challenge characters wasting that valuable space.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Have you tried manually running the refresher.exe from inside your "Roaming" folder if you are on Windows? The roaming folder can be found by going to your "users" folder, selecting a user, then selecting "App Data", then "Roaming", and finally the refresher will be in the Pokemon folder. 

I have the same problem and it won't fix. I've been kept from the game for four days now.

As for looking for a roaming folder, I even looked at ******* videos to find it. I did not find one. I am only on one desktop.

***I just uninstalled/reinstalled. Noticed it ADDED the named roaming folder as it was installing. Nothing was like that in my users folder. At least it's working for now.

Edited by okamihime135

I fixed it. I did not have that folder, but I did have a refresher folder. I just deleted that folder and it fixed everything. just improvised

Thank you for your help. If you want to keep this thread up to help others solve this problem , you can. Now, I have 28 codes to enter.

Thanks. I had some problem too for the pass few days. Work for me with the refresh folder!

Super cool! Good to know you are up and running with the game again. Have fun!  :cool: