RobRatt

[CARD] Pokemon Center (NXD #90) - a special foil version of that card disappeared in at least 2 collection

RobRatt

Today, when I checked for missing cards, a new one appeared, a foil Pokémon Center from Next Destinies.  It surprised me to see an old card like this being reintroduced.

Anyone have an idea what promo product or deck this Trainer is part of?

Loof6

I see that card as missing, too. But I'm sure I should have the card, because I traded for it some month ago. That's why I think the card is not new. I think rather that it is a issue in the game. The foil effect of this card is the same as that of one of the Raichu from Next Destinies. So I thought that it would be part of the same Blisters as Raichu. If I'm not wrong, Raichu was available in a Stage 1 Blister of Next Destinies. I still own the Raichu but not the Pokemon Center.

Loof6

I checked and found the trade for that Pokemon Center in my trade history on August 15th, 2017. So now I`m sure it is a game issue and not a new card. If the developer can check my trade history they will see I trade for it and didn`t trade it away.

I would like to show pictures, but the image extension, I use, is not allowed here. (Message: <<You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.>> What image extensio are allowed to use in this community?)

Loof6

Hi,

I`m sure I should own the special foil version of Pokemon Center #90 from Next Destinies. I traded for it on August 15th, 2017 and did not trade it away. I hope you can check my trade history, too. But the card is showing as missing in my collection. Here is a link to another topic, which handle with the same issue.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55097-a-new-missing-pokemon-center/

I hope you can find the root of the issue and fix it.

Mod_Elderberry

Hello Trainers,

Because this sounds like a possible error with the game client, I have moved this thread to the 'Report a Game Bug' section of the forums, and I have submitted your post to the proper channels so that this issue can be tested and reviewed.

Thank you all for your posts on this matter.

Also, to answer Trainer Loof6's question: Players are disallowed from posting pictures or any links on the forums from any source other than official pokémon websites.

I hope that helps and thanks again!

Mod_Elderberry

I have merged the two threads on this topic.

And thank you Trainer Loof6 for your bug report.

Loof6

Thanks for the quick response and efforts to solve the problem. :)

RobRatt

Okay, I knew some of this sounded familiar.  I went back and checked, and yes, until today, I HAVE THIS CARD ALSO, OR SHOULD HAVE.  It's definitely a game bug that it's missing.

I remembered that I was looking for this card a year ago, with this forum post:

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/48323-are-these-cards-gem-promos/

And then I went back and checked my Trade History, and see that I traded for two of them (one for my boy also) from Matthew69 on Nov 10, 2016.

EDIT:  My son (McDankMeister) is missing his too, so there's at least 3 of us, and probably many more.

Edited by RobRatt

MADEternal

I checked and found the trade for that Pokemon Center in my trade history on August 15th, 2017. So now I`m sure it is a game issue and not a new card. If the developer can check my trade history they will see I trade for it and didn`t trade it away.

I would like to show pictures, but the image extension, I use, is not allowed here. (Message: <<You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.>> What image extensio are allowed to use in this community?)

i checked for mine after seeing the topic here on the forums and i'm missing the one i had as well. funny, i think i traded for mine around the same time - August or September of this year.

as a side note: anyone know the deal with the special fossil collection foils? been looking for them for awhile now lol

Mod_RedDragon

Okay, I knew some of this sounded familiar.  I went back and checked, and yes, until today, I HAVE THIS CARD ALSO, OR SHOULD HAVE.  It's definitely a game bug that it's missing.

I remembered that I was looking for this card a year ago, with this forum post:

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/48323-are-these-cards-gem-promos/

And then I went back and checked my Trade History, and see that I traded for two of them (one for my boy also) from Matthew69 on Nov 10, 2016.

EDIT:  My son (McDankMeister) is missing his too, so there's at least 3 of us, and probably many more.

i checked for mine after seeing the topic here on the forums and i'm missing the one i had as well. funny, i think i traded for mine around the same time - August or September of this year.

as a side note: anyone know the deal with the special fossil collection foils? been looking for them for awhile now lol

Thank you both for that additional information! 

RobRatt

With today's update this special foil Pokémon Center no longer shows as missing.

I don't know if it matters in the scope of life, but the problem wasn't solved.  Instead of having 3 different Pokémon Center in the game (regular, reverse foil, special foil), there appears to be just two of them (regular and reverse).  They just deleted the special foil version from the game entirely (merged it with the reverse foil would be more accurate).

Worse, for me, is that today's update wiped out all of my Trade History, only going back to December 1st, so I can't look at the Trade I mentioned above.

I don't even know if I care or not at this point.  Just thought I'd point out the discrepancy.

Edited by RobRatt

Loof6

Thank you for the information. I noticed the same thing. Just a pity that I gave a lot for the special foil one and now i only got a reverse holo or nothing.

MADEternal

With today's update this special foil Pokémon Center no longer shows as missing.

I don't know if it matters in the scope of life, but the problem wasn't solved.  Instead of having 3 different Pokémon Center in the game (regular, reverse foil, special foil), there appears to be just two of them (regular and reverse).  They just deleted the special foil version from the game entirely (merged it with the reverse foil would be more accurate).

Worse, for me, is that today's update wiped out all of my Trade History, only going back to December 1st, so I can't look at the Trade I mentioned above.

I don't even know if I care or not at this point.  Just thought I'd point out the discrepancy.

So is this the answer then? I've been watching to see if the mods had some sort of a response to this and to date, they haven't indicated one way or the other as to whether or not this is the "fix" or if we should expect it back sometime in the future. Don't mind the wait since I'm sure it's not the most important thing on the list of things to do, but knowing that it's still on the list of things to do would make me feel a lot better about it, considering what was traded to get it and all. Too, it's definitely put a hold on my trying to get some of the other cards that may or may not have similar situations in the future, so some clarity on the situation would be nice...