Leaderboards???

Tablemon

The announcement said they would hopefully be up yesterday! Should we expect them on Monday then?

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Hi Pablo525,

Leader boards are up now. They got populated yesterday but it took longer than expected. You can get to them from your Dashboard page by clicking on the rankings tab at the bottom of the right hand column or you can go to the pull down menu on your character card in the upper right hand corner of the screen and select my profile.

Enjoy!regular_smile.png

Prof_Warrax

Master of Chaos

Are we ever going to get wins/losses on the leaderboard? That would be a lot more interesting than any of the stuff that they have up on the leaderboard now. I assume after the beta period is done, since the records are going to be a little wonky with all of the draws and disconnects being caused by the games issues right now.

Yeah, but the problem with win/loss ratio is that Im just sitting there waiting for someone, and its been 3 minutes and they haven't even chosen a basic starter POKE.

I just bail. Im not gonna just sit around, I WANT TO PLAY. So I will concede and move on.

I just checked out the leaderboard. And it obviously isn't populated correctly. There are lots of stats there that don't seem correct.

Archived