eric_mystico

I've been reported for something I didn't do

eric_mystico

Hello,

I don't know if here is the right place to seek for help, but I didn't found a better topic. I'm sorry if I am doing it wrong.

I just received a in-game notification warning me I have been reported for using innapropriate language at the chat (or something close to that). The problem is: I only use the pre-programmed sentences at the chat, so this is obviously a mistake. The message also said to contact the site if it was a mistake. How should I proceed to clarify that?

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

SharKing319

It's just some salty player who falsely reports literally anyone who so much as slightly annoys them. There's far too many of those, sadly. But thankfully, you don't really have to worry about spurious reports because the PTCGO staff actually looks at these things.

Slightly off-topic, I find the "inappropriate language" claim to be rather outdated for in-battle chat, since that feature's been all but scrapped outside of Friend Matches.

Edited by SharKing319
  • Upvote 1

xXTheStalkXx

Don't worry about that, some salty players just want to report everyone... I got reported last week by a guy who got his behind kicked by my Toxapex poison deck... If you did nothing wrong, just don't pay any attention to it...

• Upvote 1

StevenSplitter

I have just made a thread about this very issue, feel free to check it out. The problem is players shouldn't be able to falsely report others to begin with it happens to all players of TCGO at some point. I have made a request for them to review the in game reporting system.

Mod_Elderberry

All player reports are thoroughly investigated by the moderators. Rest assured, if you haven't done anything wrong and against the rules, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about.