The Versus Ladder

DarioRS2009

Common why so many days to complete the versus ladder !? It should be less days ,to wait 10 days to have a new it sucks ! And also while in the events why we have to wait for players to finish if they are not the ones who we are going to battle next it’s a complete waste of time ! It should be possible to battle the next opponent as soon he wins his battle the players from the opposite side should not impede the next battle !!!!

• Downvote 4

The thing about the vs. ladder is that maybe you are a new player, and when you are a new player the vs. ladder is a lot easier, since you would probably get a lot of winning streaks and you will get it really fast, but the game has an ELO System that will little by little make the game harder pairing you up with people with higher ranking, until you will eventually get to the 50/50 win/lose rate. And when you are there, finishing the ladder is quite hard.

From my experience, the first months of play, it was a lot easier, and I was wondering why people complained so much about the ladder, then eventually the ELO burst my bubble and I realized that it is really hard and takes a lot more of games since you will be on the 50/50 win/lose ratio and you will not get many streak bonus.

So don't be too quick to judge the ladder, on my first months i was ranking first on my country, and around the best 200 in the overall ranking and it was because I was winning a lot of games against people with low ELO ranking, so i had a lot of wins and nearly no lose games, but eventually the game will get you to a 50%/50% pairing you with people with higher ranking.

• Upvote 1

The thing about the vs. ladder is that maybe you are a new player, and when you are a new player the vs. ladder is a lot easier, since you would probably get a lot of winning streaks and you will get it really fast, but the game has an ELO System that will little by little make the game harder pairing you up with people with higher ranking, until you will eventually get to the 50/50 win/lose rate. And when you are there, finishing the ladder is quite hard.

From my experience, the first months of play, it was a lot easier, and I was wondering why people complained so much about the ladder, then eventually the ELO burst my bubble and I realized that it is really hard and takes a lot more of games since you will be on the 50/50 win/lose ratio and you will not get many streak bonus.

So don't be too quick to judge the ladder, on my first months i was ranking first on my country, and around the best 200 in the overall ranking and it was because I was winning a lot of games against people with low ELO ranking, so i had a lot of wins and nearly no lose games, but eventually the game will get you to a 50%/50% pairing you with people with higher ranking.

I’m not a new player . Not all players have the same skills or dedication for me is easy to complete the ledder. What do you mean by ranking ? Haven’t notice any ranking .

Hey there trainers!

This is a friendly reminder to please be respectful towards each other or I will need to close down the thread. If you need a refresher on the forum rules please click here. Let's try and follow rule #4 and play nice.  :)

I’m not a new player . Not all players have the same skills or dedication for me is easy to complete the ledder. What do you mean by ranking ? Haven’t notice any ranking .

Everyone has a hidden ELO ranking. Basically, if you win, this ranking goes up. If you lose, it goes down. Basically when you enter a match in vs the game tries to pair you up with someone close to your ranking (if possible)

It is why you start facing string opponents when you win a lot. And if you lose a lot then your ranking falls, meaning that you'll match up with weaker opponents more frequently.

• Upvote 1