[GENERAL] Other - Not Receiving Email After Email Change

BenXBlack93

Hi! 

(First of all i'm not sure if this is the right place to report things about the trainer profile and changes regarding email and password but regardless we could call this a technical issue)

On to the issue.

I just today changed my email to a new one only focused to pokemon tcg and when i finished the change on my profile it sayd that an email would be sent to my email to complete my change but i've checked my current email and the new one and there's no mail yet is this normal? 

Edited by EpicShonenGuy

Hey there!

Did that email ever arrive? Also, if it has not arrived have you checked your spam folder by chance? Sometimes emails can be sent there depending on your email provider. 

Hey there!

Did that email ever arrive? Also, if it has not arrived have you checked your spam folder by chance? Sometimes emails can be sent there depending on your email provider. 

No, i still didn't get the email and i checked my spam folder there's nothing there and i've checked my current mail and the new mail, there's still nothing there.

Does this mean (sorry for posting on your thread, but there is no need to create a new one, since this sounds similar to what you tried to do) that its possible to change the email our account is associated with? Just need clarification, as I do need to change my email for my PTCGO account.

Hey there!

I had the same problem. Its been over 24 hours, and when I changed it, it says the email "can take up to 24 hours to arrive" . It still has not arrived. Which means I cannot access my account.

When you request an email change, a confirmation email will first be sent the the email address currently registered with your account. You must confirm this change in order to proceed with updating your email address. 

If you have not received the email, I recommend requesting the email be re-sent. Please note that there may be a delay between requesting the change and receiving the email. If you do not receive it right away, please be sure to check back shortly. Additionally, please be sure to check your spam folder, and any additional tabs that your inbox may have. The title of the email that you receive from Pokémon Customer Service will be "You have requested to change your email address.". You may be able to locate the email in your inbox by searching either of those phrases. 

Yes, I get the first email to click on the button to change my email. It sends me to a thing to resend the email, after I have already requested to change it, and it didnt come.

Just going for clarification you received the email asking you to click on a button to change your email, and it sent you to a page asking if you want to resend the email?

Just going for clarification you received the email asking you to click on a button to change your email, and it sent you to a page asking if you want to resend the email?

I didn't receive any email yet, i went to my profile normally and clicked on the button to change my email adress and did all the procedures after i finish it sends to a page (like it should) that says the following sentence "An email has been sent to update your email address." but i never received any email yet.

I didn't receive any email yet, i went to my profile normally and clicked on the button to change my email adress and did all the procedures after i finish it sends to a page (like it should) that says the following sentence "An email has been sent to update your email address." but i never received any email yet.

Hey there!

Some email providers have a "promotional" tab and sometimes important emails end up in this area. You may want to check and see if you have this tab. You can also try searching for key words such as "Pokemon" to see if you are able to locate that email. Hopefully it is in there somewhere! 

Hey there!

Some email providers have a "promotional" tab and sometimes important emails end up in this area. You may want to check and see if you have this tab. You can also try searching for key words such as "Pokemon" to see if you are able to locate that email. Hopefully it is in there somewhere! 

I searched in every tab there's no email yet maybe it's a problem with outlook and i tried all the key words i can't find anything it's very strange.

I just thought of something maybe add block is not letting me getting the email, is that possible? Anyways i just disabled just in case.

I would suggest submitting a ticket to our customer service team. You can submit a ticket by following the link in my signature and clicking ask a question. 

• 1 month later...

Hello FateLiked1ob,

Due to the specific nature of your question, it would be best to submit a ticket. You can do this by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, then clicking "Ask a Question". 

Thanks!