[WINDOWS] Crashing - Unable to locate crash report folder

Roxasofmalice

As I Found a booster pack code in my Pokemon Newsletter, I wanted to put it into my Pokemon TCG Online but my game will not load up. It gives me a prompt that I will repeat.

"The game crashed.
The crash report folder named "2017_11-21_193534" next to game executable. 
it would be great if you`d send it to the developer of the game!. "

Thing is, I do not have a proper folder for Pokemon TCGO, as well as in fact is that I cannot actually find any folder in my computer for Pokemon TCGO besides my main one I made to hold the installer and the shortcut. 

I dont know how much I can help without the information needed to give, but I still would like to get this resolved. I am sorry for not being able to send the file. I honestly just cannot find it in the computer. 

Should I just delete my version of the game and get a new one, since the profile has all the cards attached to it and not the game itself?

Thank you for reading this far and as well answering the question.

From, Jikergor

I'm not an expert at managing resources like this but if all else fails just uninstall and reinstall the game.

I believe the folders containing PTCGO stuff are set to hidden by default but honestly I don't think you need to do anything with them.

If I could show the picture, I could..I just do not know how to show off the screen capture of what it did. If they are hidden by default, how can I obtain that file then?

If I could show the picture, I could..I just do not know how to show off the screen capture of what it did. If they are hidden by default, how can I obtain that file then?

You can't post screenshots here. Chalk that one to <some silly policy I don't care about>

Assuming that you're using Windows 10 (maybe 7 as well), the easiest way is to (at file explorer) click on the 'view' tab at the top and check the 'hidden items' checkbox. Alternatively you can:

Select the Start button, then select Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization.

Select Folder Options, then select the View tab.

Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select OK.

Note that I have no idea where the files are actually located nor am I certain that they are indeed hidden. However I highly suggest the ol' uninstall and reinstall first before resulting to further action

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It did not work deleting and redownloading, But it did give me a way to actually find the public files they wanted. How do I send this Crash file to a developer?

It did not work deleting and redownloading, But it did give me a way to actually find the public files they wanted. How do I send this Crash file to a developer?

support.pokemon.com

• 2 weeks later...