Best trainer cards

FwD_Clarkie

I'm a returning player after a long time out... could anyone list me the best trainer cards that I need to have in my deck... also what good support Pokemon are out now to build up cards from bench or to feed my water Pokemon with energy if there are any? Thanks

Must have trainers are:
- N (Draw/Disrupt)
- Sycamore (Draw)
- Ultra Ball (Pokemon)
- Field Blower (Disrupt)
- Guzma (replacement for Lysandre)

And the must have Pokemon for this format (and probably the next) is Tapu Lele-GX.

That is all I know. I hope you can get more information about what you seek.

• Upvote 1

Any other trainer cards see alot of views but no one's chipping in?

Rescue Stretcher is an alternative to Super Rod depending on the deck. It either returns a Pokemon from the discard to the hand or returns 3 Pokemon in the discard to the deck. Choice Band increases the holder's damage output by 30  against EXs and GXs. For evolution-heavy decks, Brigette puts 3 basic Pokemon or 1 basic EX from the deck to the bench.

Edited by PlatinumDude

Rescue Stretcher is an alternative to Super Rod depending on the deck. It either returns a Pokemon from the discard to the hand or returns 3 Pokemon in the discard to the deck. Choice Band increases the holder's damage output by 30  against EXs and GXs. For evolution-heavy decks, Brigette puts 3 basic Pokemon or 1 basic EX from the deck to the bench.[/quote

Cheers will defo look at Bridgette and got rescue stretcher last night from a themed deck i bought with coins in store called luminous frost because looked like it had some useful trained cards in it but never got to try.... anyone else think I'm missing any really good trainer cards???

Acerola is also being used a fair bit with all those huge GXs; it's AZ-style healing is huuuuge.  Stadiums don't have much in the way of standouts right now, but I think Altar of the Moone and Brooklet Hill are the most mentionable.  And also, expect to see Lusamine and Counter Catcher used in the future (they just got released).